What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passing the first third of this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Coffee from a freshly opened bag of Gold Star Gourmet Blend, neat, is my drink.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful orange roughy and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've a third of a bowl left of KBV Noble Aztec in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 15381

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 15379
Always wanted to ask by bergs, are you referring to ice cubes?

Did some low calorie snacking, and am half way through this bowl of KBV Gotham Style in a straight dark brownish sculpted 1960-70s Peterson meer poker with a factory replacement tapered black AB p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Meer_Poker.jpg

Always wanted to ask by bergs, are you referring to ice cubes?
They are orphaned chunks of ice that we rescued from the mean ol' berg that dastardly attacked the poor widdle Titanic. Our bergs are paw delivered by the trusty, when sober, St. Bernard.

You owe me 15 cents for this invaluable information. 😁 😇

Enjoyed a tasty Snap Dragon apple, and am smoking year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style.
Nording_pot_unbranded.jpg

Soon after I woke up today, I looked out the window to see the bushy tailed cat (I have to find a name for him) waiting for me. When I went outside, he ran up to me happy and excited, and for the first time, I heard him meow and not moan. I noticed under all that fur that his sides sag. Whoever owns him isn’t feeding him enough. I’m doing my part to help him. He still has some hesitancy toward me at times, but I think he does trust me. He loves being rubbed and having his head scratched even when he’s eating.
Unnamed_Chatting_Lounge.jpg

Unnamed_HeadRub.jpg

After he left, Daisy the Feral Princess, Tomato the Brave and Abner the Eager showed up in that order. I let D & T in to eat, and fed Abner outside so he could eat in peace. I let Abner in a little later, and he snoozed the rest of the day, and most of the evening on the couch. Part two will be posted with my next smoke.
Abner_Stare_food.jpg

AbnerCouch1.jpg

With a little luck, my last smoke of the day will be Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a slight bend smooth brown post WWII 1940s Sasieni Ivory 101 Westminster diplomat with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
1940s_Sasieni_Ivory101_Westminster_diplomat.jpg

This afternoon, Sam the Scamp was hiding in the bushes until the coast was clear. I called to him, and he came running at top speed. After he ate, Tomato wanted out, and decided to stalk Sam. I intervened twice, and then brought Sam in to eat. BTS came over to eat four times today. Each time he saw me, he came to me. One time, there was a little tension between and Sam the Scamp. I settled that by bringing Sam in to eat. BST went to the back door four times today. I have the feeling that he wants to come inside, but he’s not socialized enough with other cats for that to happen. Finally, he ended up lying in a comfort pad we got from Chewy. Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger are not at all thrilled by the gang that already comes in and leaves, so I am not burdening their psyches any further.
TomatoStalksSam1.jpg

TomatoLeavesSam.jpg

Sam&UnnamedStandoff1.jpg

Unnamed_ComfortCircle.jpg

Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs 😊. After spending a very long and smoke free weekend at Mrs Z's sisters house. Got home much later than anticipated last night. So after my chair got put in the charging station, and Mrs Z got me into bed I still didn't have the long overdue smoke I had planned. But I'm making up for it now. I'm going to fill a Savinelli Hercules 611EX with a generous amount of my favorite Hobbit Weed. I can use a large amount of this treasured blend of leaf. Because when arriving home last night. I had another large package, stuffed full of tobaccos, that are not available to me in the UK, from my great buddy, and everybody's fave BoB, Ranger. I've said it once, and I'll say it again, I'm so pleased to have found this forum, full of wonderful people like yourselves, but a special thank you must go out to my great buddy Ranger. Thank you Ranger you truly are an awesome friend.