What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Tonight we had an early dinner of Shepherds Pie, which was rather tasty.
But it's time now to withdraw to my den for an after dinner smoke. So I'm going to fill a bent billiard with intricate filigree artwork. The bakki of choice will be Rangers blended Urban 🤠
I hope everyone is having a great day
20231221_185558.jpg
20230614_125822.jpg

Sorry for the double post but unlike our esteemed Jiminks I do occasionally make mistakes, LOL.
I do not mind serving as your humble role model in life. Perhaps this course of action will serve you better in life as you seek to avoid the dastardly pitfalls of coveting thy neighbor's asparagus, chewing on buttered toe nail clippings, and double posting on pipe forums.

Tonight we had an early dinner of Shepherds Pie, which was rather tasty.
But it's time now to withdraw to my den for an after dinner smoke. So I'm going to fill a bent billiard with intricate filigree artwork. The bakki of choice will be Rangers blended Urban 🤠
I hope everyone is having a great day
View attachment 15671View attachment 15672
Please try making some Mornay sauce to put on top of your next Shepherds Pie 🤌

Nearing the last quarter of this bowl of Watch City SEPC McClouxgaroux 2023 in a 1920s-30s Grant’s Pipe Shop Corinthian Deluxe 409 (made by Comoy’s) smooth brown medium bend bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Grant’s_Pipe_Shop_CorinthianDeluxe_bulldog409.jpg

I do not mind serving as your humble role model in life. Perhaps this course of action will serve you better in life as you seek to avoid the dastardly pitfalls of coveting thy neighbor's asparagus, chewing on buttered toe nail clippings, and double posting on pipe forums.
And I humbly and respectfully accept your offer, however I must correct your earlier posting blaming me for your error in posting. 3 toed I can understand as I am sometimes sloth like in my pursuits, knockkneed, hardly, more like bow legged from riding horses most of my life. Spavin legged? Don't even know what that means, lol. I do look forward to your guidance in keeping me on the straight and narrow, obviously a rather daunting task.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am nearing the first third of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The last of this bag of Lavazza Perfetto, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

And I humbly and respectfully accept your offer, however I must correct your earlier posting blaming me for your error in posting. 3 toed I can understand as I am sometimes sloth like in my pursuits, knockkneed, hardly, more like bow legged from riding horses most of my life. Spavin legged? Don't even know what that means, lol. I do look forward to your guidance in keeping me on the straight and narrow, obviously a rather daunting task.
Denial is the first sign of guilt. 🤣

Spavin definition: Bone spavin is a bony growth within the lower hock joint of horse or cattle. It is caused by osteoarthritis, and the degree of lameness that results can be serious enough to end a horse's competitive career.

Denial is the first sign of guilt. 🤣

Spavin definition: Bone spavin is a bony growth within the lower hock joint of horse or cattle. It is caused by osteoarthritis, and the degree of lameness that results can be serious enough to end a horse's competitive career.
At my age I never feel guilty about anything, LOL.

Half way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead in a well appreciated medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. This will finish the tin. Just finished cleaning a few pipes, and giving Harry the Hairy some attention.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian-Dublin.jpg

Feeding ferals and my cats took me quite a bit of time, so I had another smoke, which was year 2015 C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 square shank sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic saddle stem. Haven't smoked this blend or pipe in a few years, so I took a little tobacco out of a jar for this smoke.
View attachment 15654
Nice pipe and beautiful stem.

Put in 9 1/2 hours at work, then went to the bluff and moved and split some hickory. Had a bowl of Tin Blend in my cob. Got Chinese spicy chicken garlic with steamed rice take out that was good with a Busch NA beer, then a bit of Arkansas Black apple to cleanse the garlic aftertaste. Now settled nicely into a bowl of C&D Steamworks in a Peterson rusticated standard system 302. This pipe handles this tobacco very well. I should sleep good tonight.

Had a bowl of GLP Quiet Nights in a Pete Derry Rustic earlier while the guys were here fixing the heater. Then off to the Legion for SAL burger night. Now home and trying an experiment. Mixed some Stanwell Melange with black cav and Quiet Nights. Not bad but still pretty bland. Think I'll up the % of black cav and Quiet nights. Orange spice tea on the side. Good evening BoBs.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of 2016 G&H Rum Flake in a straight dark brownish sculpted 1960-70s Peterson meer poker with a factory replacement tapered black AB p-lip stem.
Peterson_Meer_Poker.jpg

We had our first day of sunshine in weeks today. I thought I had lost my shadow. It was so nice to get it back! :love:

I think I'll stuff the Legend with some Casanova to catch up my communications, and maybe the figure meer with some more for some netflix before I turn in. Good night BoBs,

BoB.jpg

Attachments

• MM Legend.jpg
    MM Legend.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • SMS Figurehead.jpg
    SMS Figurehead.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0