What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moving to H&H in the Cobbler
I have a loonngg history with H&H. My dad was a ryo guy. He smoked H&H with zig-zag papers. My earliest memory was probably when I was 2 or 3. When he died (1981) he had a pouch in his truck. I smoked it a bit in the early 70's. Smoke it now. Had some earlier today. Dad left me with two aroma memories--H&H and old spice.

Now smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

It seems that all news is 10% or less facts and the rest opinion and supposition. I try to tune in to two of the networks evening news programs, NBC and either CBS or ABC. If something is important or the coverage is too biased I'll search for more info.
I concur with this completely. I check the news on three local outlets and CNN and BBC about twice a day. I take what's common and reach my own conclusions. I'm the same way about politics and religion, there is no single truth.

I followed my bowl of Oriental Silk in the Clarin with a bowl of Byzantium. This clay is a crucible for tobacco, it permits no lies. They were both great!

Attachments

• Clarin Cutty.jpg
    Clarin Cutty.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Just finished smoking year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Had a long, very enjoyable chat with the first friend I made in life. Haven't spoken to her in years, but it was just like no time passed.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've passed the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a medium bend black sandblasted 1925 Dunhill double patent “Shell” 56/10 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching an episode of Nova on PBS.
Dunhill_1925_DP_billiard.jpg

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Down Yonder in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LBS Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
And I just finished smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LB Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1963_Full_Case_Close.jpg

On the way to the half way mark of this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Daisy the Feral Princess just won't leave Sam the Scamp alone. I think I'll start putting her out when I bring him in because she's just too mean to him.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. With any luck, I'll close the day with this smoke.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Too tired and hurried to post last evening, as I spread another four 94 lbs bags of portland cement straight powder of the bluff road. It has to be spread about 1/2 inch, tilled in, then tamped and wetted a bit. Makes a good strong soil mixture and dries up and firms filled in mud holes in roads. As a reward and boost, I had a bowl of Amphora Burley in an MM Pride raw cob with forever stem, while looking over the finished work.

After an hour or so watching the mainstream media news, I gave up on them. Have a comment on that but it will have to go in the rubber room. So, settled on the patio with Urban Cowboy in my Don Carlos bent dublin with my 3rd mug of coffee. Watching the Tumbleweeds blowing up the hill, pushed by wind gusts of 35+.and a hawk soaring high above. Hope all my BoB friends will enjoy a fine Sunday.
Just been watching your blowing Tumbleweed migration on the BBC news. I'm sorry but I had to smile, as I thought "Bloody hell Rangers lost a lot of tobacco there" 🤣

Good morning,
Starting my day with a Pete baker street, Lane LL-7,Horton`s k-cup while the Yukon coffee perks. I was surprised to wake up to sunshine! Now ,the clouds have moved in and it`s looking ugly out there. Looking forward to a visit from an old friend later this afternoon.

Good morning my friends and fellow BoBs 😊. Today I'm going to fill a small bowl of Petersons Early Morning pipe in a Pete shamrock 221. It has to be a quick smoke this morning, as Mrs Z wants me to go over the plans, for the new garden layout for this year. I don't know why she wants me to go over them. As she will go ahead and do what she wants anyway 🤣.
It's a case of, she tells me, I tell the gardner, job done, now back to my den 🤣
Have a great day my friends 😊

Good Morning!
I ended yesterday with a Rob Roy filled with GLP Abingdon and a glass of hard cider trying to make sense of a poorly written text and formulate a reasonable reply. I'm starting the day with a slightly better reply back and an MM Apple Diplomat filled with GLP Westminster along with a fresh cup of Brazilian coffee.