What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of the way through this bowl of 2019 Prince Albert in a straight smooth walnut 1927 KBB Kaywoodie Drinkless 86 dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This model was only made in 1927. Watching a Roy Rogers movie.
Kaywoodie_Dublin 86_1927.jpg

Enjoyed some low calorie snacking, and am passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am close to finishing this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Took care of some feral drama.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Harry the Hairy has been wanting to come inside for weeks now, and some minutes ago, he snuck in even though I tried to stop him. He stopped, stretched out, and went to the kitchen, saw Sleepy Suzy, and quickly turned and ran out the door. Poor fella. I felt bad for him, and I know he likes me and m'lady, but we just can't handle his drama, too. I gave him some extra food and attention.
HarryAsksFood.jpg

Daisy the Feral Princess did what she does best: snooze day and night. Tomato the Brave stayed inside much of the day, and got plenty of attention like the sponge that he is. Sam the Scamp was in a few times to eat and snooze as he's doing now. Didn't see Abner the Eager today.
DaisyCloseNap.jpg

SamSleep1.jpg

Tomato_GB_HappyClose1.jpg

Last edited:
Good Afternoon my Friends and fellow BoBs. I woke this morning with a stuffed nose and chesty cough, which has gotten worse the more the day has progressed. So it will be no smokes for me today, in fact, I'll take a small hiatus until it clears up. I will still be popping in to read your posts, so I expect you all to play nicely 🤣🤣🤣. Enjoy your day, and your smokes my friends, and I'll see you soon.

Good Afternoon my Friends and fellow BoBs. I woke this morning with a stuffed nose and chesty cough, which has gotten worse the more the day has progressed. So it will be no smokes for me today, in fact, I'll take a small hiatus until it clears up. I will still be popping in to read your posts, so I expect you all to play nicely 🤣🤣🤣. Enjoy your day, and your smokes my friends, and I'll see you soon.
@Zippo hoping you get better quckly buddy!

MT in the Legend and coffee in the mug. I have changed all the clocks and am fighting the urge to return to bed. I have lunch with my mother today so I won't, but the struggle is real. @Zippo I hope all you have is lingering party effects - be well, rest, and rehydrate.

Attachments

• MM Legend.jpg
    MM Legend.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Good morning fellow BoBs and a Happy Sunday to all. Enjoying CS Choctaw in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with cowboy coffee. Played fetch with Charlie for a while now he's relaxing in my lap. 54 and sunny but also windy here on the mountain. Have a great day everyone and Zippo you take it easy. Good advice on the green tea and chew zinc tabs if you have them. Later BoBs.

You need what my dear Mom used to give us for this ailment...A big spoon full of lemon juice, honey, and whiskey!!! That lemon juice really works!!!!!! Get to feeling better!! FTRPLT