What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good afternoon BoBs. No pipe this morning. Woke up to dreary, wet, cold and windy, temps in the 30s. Just couldn't make myself meet the challenge. Had to run some errands. Now back home and having CS Bill's Blend in a Pete Kinsdale Rhodesian with English black tea aside after a nice lunch of homemade chicken tortilla soup.

Close to finishing this bowl of KBV Verge Engine Santa Drive 2021 in a 1978 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem.
Peterson_Deluxe20S_1978_P-Lip.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2021 first production Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Barling_249.jpg

Sam the Scamp was in the back yard making a nest to lie in. He got up when I came out to take photos. Tomato the Brave came out to see what was going on. He pretended that he wasn’t going to scare Sam off, but he got distracted by a leaf, and played with it. Sam was busy enjoying himself.
SamRoll1.jpg

TomatoLeaf2.jpg

Harry the Harry was on the utility box bathing himself and acting amused by Sam and Tomato. Later, he was resting comfortably on the lounge when Sam came to eat. He ran over to eat first, and when he finished, a patient Sam scamped over to finish up the dry food. Abner the Eager snoozed while all of this was going on, and then came inside to eat and snooze. Daisy the Feral Princess was above the fray (naturally), and has snoozed all day. Tomato the Brave is snoozing, too.
HarryBathUtilityboxRollLick1.jpg

Harry sez, "I thought you told me this was filet mignon."
HarryEatsME5.jpg

SamEats1.jpg

Attachments

• Barling_249.jpg
    Barling_249.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 0
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Did a little low calorie snacking, and am near the last third of this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).jpg

Passing the half way mark of this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

Sam the Scamp and Abner the Eager showed up in the rain to eat, and I brought them inside for a while. Daisy the Feral Princess isn't thrilled at all. She really dislikes Sam for some reason. She gave up trying to intimidating him because I scolded her, and took a snooze. I was surprised that Tomato the Brave stayed outside, but he was snuggled up in a comforter, and probably too lazy to move, but there's a little defiance because she's sticking her tongue out..

Abner enjoying the warmth of my lap.
AbnerLapAwake1.jpg

Sam the Scamp snoozin'.
Sam_Sleep_UnderBlanket2.jpg

DaisyNap.jpg

Last edited:
Enjoyed a tasty Snap Dragon apple, and my last smoke of the day is Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Reading while this bowl lasts.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Couldn't sleep, so I got out of bed, and smoked a bowl of Wilke Rum and Maple in a straight smooth with a tobacco leaf carving on the bottom left, dark brown 1980s Sir Brent pot with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Sir_Brent_Pot.jpg

Currently, I've passed the half way mark of this bowl of Wilke Wall Street in my old reliable straight grain brown medium bend 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Was reading, but now I'm watching The Lone Ranger.
Peterson_999_Kildare_Rhodesian.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Going to try to snooze when this bowl is finished.
4AB_Rust_left437.jpg