What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost half way through this bowl of year 2020 Mac Baren Scottish Mixture in a straight, smooth brown 1960s Lane era Charatan Special 38 bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
1960s_Lane_Charatan_Special38_bulldog.jpg

Back from dinner at the Legion. Corned beef, cabbage, Irish potatoes and soda bread. Good dinner for $12 and wifey didn't have to cook or clean up, so she is very happy. My 1/4 Irish blood is coming out. Having my own Trail Boss, a mix of St. Patrick's Day Reserve, spiced up with black cav and GLP Quiet Nights in a Pete Xmas Milverton and a wee dram of Jamison on the side. The only day of the year I drink Irish whiskey. Did have a Guinness at the Legion. Lol. So, good evening laddies. And, may the sun be on your face, the wind at your back, and pray you get to heaven a half hour before the devil knows your dead. Old Irish prayer.

Enjoyed a big and tasty golden delicious apple, and am half way through this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1980 smooth walnut finish quarter bend Peterson 505 Rhodesian silver spigot military mount with a black vulcanite saddle stem fishtail bit.
Peterson_505_Rhodesian_SSpigot.jpg

Ending the day with GLP Kensington in a Pride and one more glass of wine.

What? No Guinness? LOL.
Back in the day I was called the Stout Man at Commonwealth Brewery in Boston. One of the brewers would pass me his two free beers if I was there as he was leaving and ask how I liked the current batch!

Did a little low calorie snacking, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2020 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a smooth medium bend dark brown 2021 Peterson Irish Harp 80S bulldog with a silver band and a tapered reddish brown, black striped acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_IrishHarp_80S_ bbulldog.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty Snap Dragon apple, and am smoking first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in an undated straight smooth brown Crosby Saint Andrews “Merchant Service-like Bing” with a silverish band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
St.Andrews_Bing #1 copy.jpg

Last smoke of the day is Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Reading while this bowl lasts.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Good Morning!
I slept in a bit and made a fresh pour over pot of Brazilian coffee. I'm enjoying GLP Abingdon in a Rob Roy along with coffee in a new Lenox cup from a set my wife just bought because the rabbit on the cup reminded her of our male rabbit.
View attachment 16664
Nice pipe stand which gives me ideas about making one out of some native wood.

Heresssssss Zippy.
Hello my friends and fellow BoBs. I have gotten over the bad and heavy cold I had all last week, and the cough it left me with, although annoying, is also clearing up. So against Mrs Zs advice, I'm going to fill a small bowl of my fave Ranger gifted Hobbit Weed in a Dr Plumbs Quintex, and see how it goes for my first smoke, in what seems like forever. Wish me luck, and I wish each and everyone of you a great day 😀
20220724_132613.jpg