What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just poured off the fruit wine and hard cider and I'm watching the second IndyCar practice session, I get about 5 bottles of wine or hard cider from a gallon of juice. I refilled the MM Washington that I finished with another round of GLP Laurel Heights, still on coffee!

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2001 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Sam the Scamp wanted out to stroll around the house a bit. I know she wanted to go outside as well, but it's raining, so in she stays.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2001 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Sam the Scamp wanted out to stroll around the house a bit. I know she wanted to go outside as well, but it's raining, so in she stays.
View attachment 16817
That's one beautiful pipe and 100 yrs plus. If briar could talk!

Smoking a Caminetto billiard with MB 7 Seas,Martinson k-cup. I was trying to surprise my wife by making making sausage ,peppers and onions for dinner. The surprise was on me,we can`t eat meat on Fridays during lent. I had to make shrimp in garlic sauce/white rice.
Probably ,my last smoke of the day I need to be at work early in the am.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Dunhill Elizabethan Match Plug in a black sandblasted quarter bend 2015 Rossi Vittoria author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Cleaning a few pipes.
Rossi_Vittoria_author.jpg

Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2010 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to read for a while.
Ardor Urano square shaped bulldog.jpg

Last smoke of the day is Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg