What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started off walking Jacksie while enjoying KBV Burley Morning Pipe in a Jansen's bent volcano with saddle stem. Now finishing that bowl with a cup of coffee on the patio.
20240318_151635.jpg

Hectic evening, not ten minutes after I posted I had to go to my mother's. She's been ill, likely with a form of COVID and it ground her down this afternoon. I bundled her off to the hospital where she's under observation. I'll know more tomorrow. Had some Oriental Silk in my Brigham when I got home and made supper, my plans with the meer were preempted. I'll know more tomorrow. Goodnight BoBs. Grats Ranger.
View attachment 16893
Our prayers for you and your mother Singed.

After trying my first smoke last week, when getting over a heavy cold, and consequently coughing my lungs up. I gave it another week of no pipe at all.
Today I'm going to try again, and hope it doesn't kick start my lungs. I sounded like a pit stop in a F1 Grand Prix last time.
So without further ado, I'm going to fill my Father's vintage Lorenzo "Rome" 30 8600.
With some Hobbit Weed, and try again.
Lorenzo Rome 30 8600.jpg

Hectic evening, not ten minutes after I posted I had to go to my mother's. She's been ill, likely with a form of COVID and it ground her down this afternoon. I bundled her off to the hospital where she's under observation. I'll know more tomorrow. Had some Oriental Silk in my Brigham when I got home and made supper, my plans with the meer were preempted. I'll know more tomorrow. Goodnight BoBs. Grats Ranger.
View attachment 16893
Sorry to hear about your Mom. Hope she recovers soon.

Near the half way mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

View attachment 16893
I will remember your mother and you in my prayers.

Did a set walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Took a couple of videos of the babies. I wish the forum software would let me post them here.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Just a quick update guys. My mother has a bronchial infection not requiring hospitalization. They ran her through the gauntlet and any forthcoming issues will be addressed by her physician. I ensured she was settled at home and on top of her med regimen, mainly an antibiotic course and pain relief.

Thank-you all for your wishes and concern.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and smoked the last of this bag of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Luckily, I have lots more! :) Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Now smoking unreleased 2023 Sutliff English slab in a brown medium bend 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a tapered black acrylic stem. I have a ton of this blend.
Ser_Jacopo_DelectaR1_rhodesian.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Rust_left437.jpg