What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Kerry Wathen freehand dated 1980

Attachments

• IMG_0308.jpeg
    IMG_0308.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of Chris Morgan Jackalope in a straight smooth medium brown year 1912 Henry Tongue bulldog with a silver cap and band and an amber saddle stem with an orific bit.
Henry Tongue_cased.jpg

Currently, I'm close to finishing bowl of year 2019 C&D Derringer in a smooth dark brown medium bend pre-WWII Inderwick’s (Comoy’s) Carnaby Street 37 stack dublin with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Inderwick's CarnabyStreet37.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, haddock and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2010 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

Had a very nice dinner of turkey, fresh green beans, and baked potato with country gravy. No dessert now. Probably a Highland single malt later, lol. On the patio having 2012 Esoterica Margate in a Nording grade 2 freehand with plateau top and military mount vulcanite stem. Keurig Victor Allen carmel macchiato coffee on the side. Haven't put the bird feeders back up yet due to high winds and snow. Dove sitting on the bridge looking at me like he's saying hey, where's my chow, lol. Good evening BoBs. Hope everyone had a great Easter.

Attachments

• 20240331_181241.jpg
    20240331_181241.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Now smoking year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

Molly Danger fights the cat tree.

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2021 Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in a post-2000 straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem. Working and listening to The Roy Rogers Show from my radio collection.
Tom_Eltang_Cherrywood.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2022 Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a straight smooth ebony post-WW2 LHS Sterncrest 91 bulldog with a sterling silver band, a diamond shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
LHS_Sterncrest 91_bulldog.jpg

Filled the Cobbler with Oriental Silk for my nightcap. Have to begin prepping for the work season in earnest, I will return in a week or two at the most. Cutting back my tobacco consumption, better sleeping and eating habits, some exercise to loosen up everything I let go over the winter. I need to shift to a day-active schedule. Could be a train wreck... good night BoBs!
watch-this-space.gif
BoB.jpg

Attachments

• MM Cobbler.jpg
    MM Cobbler.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
A third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Reading baseball box scores.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

With any luck, my last smoke of the day will be year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. It's time to check on the ferals.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg