What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished a really good bowl of OGS in a Pietenpauw billiard. Up next - Old Gowrie in a Pietenpauw stack Rhodie.

SG FVF in my Erik Nording REd # 5..Brew Time.. :cheers:

7:52pm Update.. SG FVF in my Big Head Meer.. Perfect when you finish the night with a bowl of ice cream and a good book in bed..

Falconer":a84kxv47 said:
Piet Binsbergen":a84kxv47 said:
New Smoker":a84kxv47 said:
Big surprise here...... wait for it Valky........ Escudo in my Savinelli Prince!
Where you been Bro......??????????????
Welcome back........ NS in DA HOUSE!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
smok'n Blues has been a politican, a swooing "the man" and dust'n off the ole resume. but he's a prince of a fella and will come out look'n like a charm when it's all over. Youda man New smoker!! We gotch yer back bro!
Thanks for the support fellas. Had to buy some new briar for the "politician" movement Blue falcon.

OGS in a Stanwell Nordic 255

Hey Bud! When you gonna have Jason change your username? New Smoker my ass! Come on man!
samples...
Smok'n blues
Savy Prince
Falcon Jr.
Old smoker
Dr. Greybowl

I can go on! New Smoker don't fit no mo.

Falconer":t7l3005n said:
Hey Bud! When you gonna have Jason change your username? New Smoker my ass! Come on man!
samples...
Smok'n blues
Savy Prince
Falcon Jr.
Old smoker
Dr. Greybowl

No one will know me if i change it. BTW I don't think we can handle more than one falconer here, besides it would be opening up a whole new door for Beebiz's nicknames. ;)

New Smoker":h123oldz said:
Falconer":h123oldz said:
samples...
Smok'n blues
Savy Prince
Falcon Jr.
Old smoker
Dr. Greybowl

No one will know me if i change it. BTW I don't think we can handle more than one falconer here, besides it would be opening up a whole new door for Beebiz's nicknames. ;)
Hmm, you're right, we want no ammo for the Hamo! :shock:

Falconer":eysgtdxm said:
New Smoker":eysgtdxm said:
Falconer":eysgtdxm said:
samples...
Smok'n blues
Savy Prince
Falcon Jr.
Old smoker
Dr. Greybowl

Hmm, you're right, we want no ammo for the Hamo! :shock:
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

BTW, OGS is some really good baccy. Got my first 50g tin of it today and I'm really liking it.

Beautiful morning again.. Having some Germain's Uncle Tom's Mixture. In my 1/8th bent no name prince.. Lotsa Hot Coffee..

velveteagle":n18dbejy said:
Beautiful morning again.. Having some Germain's Uncle Tom's Mixture. In my 1/8th bent no name prince.. Lotsa Hot Coffee..
Hey Chuck, BD and I just added you to my smokers hall of fame on my new site!!
Will keep you posted on the launch!
Hope you are well brother?

C&D Orient Express in a Pete XL 20, coffee on the side!!

Piet Binsbergen":drexcwpd said:
velveteagle":drexcwpd said:
Hey Chuck, BD and I just added you to my smokers hall of fame on my new site!!
Will keep you posted on the launch!
Hope you are well brother?

C&D Orient Express in a Pete XL 20, coffee on the side!!
Doing fine Piet.. Thanks a bunch Bro.. Getting back outside in the sunshine..
Dunhill's Standard Mixture also P&W Gotham Court in my Bent Canterbury.
Also the last of C&D Exhausted Rooster in my 1/8th bent Canterbury.. Love the smell of spice in this baccy.
It will be snow and ice here before too long. This is a pic of an Old Boy I captured last winter.. Things to come.. I know you can imagine smoking your pipe looking at this beauty...
Just For You Bro...

beautiful pic VE. but rotten of you to post it! soon enough. soon enough.

chelsea morning in a binsbergen poker.

WOW VE, you got snow man!!!
Brilliant pic, now is the time for good Englishes brother, good on ya!!

bruins":9mu6x6xy said:
beautiful pic VE. but rotten of you to post it! soon enough. soon enough.

chelsea morning in a binsbergen poker.
Hey bruins... This one will help you enjoy this warmer weather for a time.. Soon indeed.. Time to dance in the head now my friend..
Hey Piet glad you liked the picture.. I shall bring the Brothers some real winter captures this year.. I think we will be getting a heck of a bunch of snow storms this year.. Did ya hear me bruins.. :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Chuck..
Having some SG Best Brown Flake in my 1/8th no name prince.. Going to have to figure out what type of bulk baccy to order this month as a standby smoke.. I am saving the flakes for night time as a rule but am smoking them more in the daytime.. Figure that ? Standby smoke to me a a baccy that I use most of the day while I am busy.. I smoke the heck out these pipes but they just get better.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Hope everyone is finding some joy today.. This pic was of a good day not long ago.. Pipe in Pocket !!!

you must have a lacky to carry your equipment and take pictures of you while you're out taking pictures (and carry the cooler)! beautiful country your way, VE.

Great image Chuck! Right now it's OGS in a Pietenpauw stack Rhodesian.

Yea Chuck be da Man!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
FVF in a Pete Aran Rho!

Status
Not open for further replies.