What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FVF -- 11-year-old Vitonian mixed with 2-year.

Nothin'-special-but-beloved Peterson 150 Kildare smooth bulldog, maybe 20 years old, with a replaced stem (tenon broke on the original from me being stupid with it).

Coffee

Steelers 31/Ravens 24, F. (!)

Jets 13/NE 3 @ the Half. (!)

Life is good indeed ! :cheers:

:face:

Just had a great smoke of Balkan Sasieni in my Bent Big Bruyers England.. Smooth as silk and love the after taste.. :cheers:

Right now I'm hooked on the light aromatic aroma and taste of Night Cap
and it's usually in a Ben Wade Golden Walnut when I'm out or a Unicorn at home.

Where is spring at ?? Dan's Blue Note in my 1/8 bent no name Prince...

McClelland Aurora in my IRC Dijon 700s Sitter.. Then Captain Black Gold in my MM Great Dane Spool Cob.. McClelland Wilderness in my GBD Rainbow..Gotta smoke em up when working outside wood chopping.. Burrr

Frog Morton in my Peterson 2003 bent apple, St. Patricks. Always have a fondness for this pipe, gift from my mother. And, in combination with Frog... a minor miracle of a smoke.

Muddler":cyrwjn0b said:
SG BBF in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian.
Mudd, I went to Jan P´s site the other day and there was an announcement thet he´d "gone green". Do you know what he meant by that?

Earlier, Westminster in a bent Sas, and just now Chelsea Morning in a Sav Bing's Fav. Peace-Mike :cheers:

My smokes today were 1776 Bostonian, followed by Three Oaks Syrian, now I'm enjoying Engine 99 and tonight before bedtime will be Penzance.

Pool night with the boys tonight.. Did not shoot good enough but had a good time with some beer and shots.. Roads are an ice skating rink.. Made it home safe and heading out to the warm truck with a bowl of SG's St. James Flake and my Eagle Claw Meer.. Time for another beer.. :cheers:

MisterE":5lboewxt said:
Muddler":5lboewxt said:
Mudd, I went to Jan P´s site the other day and there was an announcement thet he´d "gone green". Do you know what he meant by that?
I think it's because he made a pipe that he stained green in color. An acorn. The pipe has been sold. Just Jean's sense of humor.

SG BBF in a GBD billiard this early morning.

Muddler":wffkxv8b said:
MisterE":wffkxv8b said:
Muddler":wffkxv8b said:
I think it's because he made a pipe that he stained green in color. An acorn. The pipe has been sold. Just Jean's sense of humor.

SG BBF in a GBD billiard this early morning.
For a minute I thought maybe he´d given up smoking or something "green" like that. As for me I´m not green at all... smoking Reiner GF in that same Sas.... :lol:

Just had a bowl of frog morton on the bayou in my no name Churchwarden while reading my favorite periodical (Backwoodsman) :D

Xmas Cheer in my brand new Peterson 87 Aran.

Status
Not open for further replies.