What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunchtime ,,, virgin smoke of D&D Bayou Morning Flake...nothing to write home about :(

<a href='/u1230' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: velveteagle'>@velveteagle</a>":vkiftbap said:
Smoking the last of my Gifted ( Natch ) SG Sam's Flake ( 07 ) in my Sav Auto #5.. Waiting to head out to see if any deer want to come closer.. :cheers:
Good luck out there VE, bring it home bro!

FVF in a Mastro billiard!

Good luck, Chuck - get a good one. Right now it's FVF in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian.

Pete Irish Oak in a Matro billiard Stack,
Muddler, I am stoked about this blend, Finally a good VAPER available locally!
Thanks bud.
BTW, digging into the McClelland Grand Orientals. Man they are complex and I love them. It is all I smoked since Sunday, been missing the va.
Got onto the Irish oak and man those goldens have aged well, nice and sweet, especially coming of an Oriental binge!!!

Heads up here BD, we get it locally!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Heading out to hunt with some Gifted Old Gowrie from Natch.. Thanks.. In my Brebbia Ascot...

Just hit up my local shop for a couple ounces of their own (or so they claim) English blend "Excalibur" and ran some through my little Medico.

Boston 1776 in my Ser Jac calabash, a very nice smoke! Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Just returned from smoking some SG Sam's Flake in my Big Head Meer.. I don't know if its just the moment or not but I think I like FVF and BBF much better than Sam's Flake.. Off to pillow land with a book.. Up early for duties and morning hunting.. :cheers:

dominican glory ,,,,Cavicchi dub/lovat,,,

I'm not really a fruity aromatic smoker (never mind guys!!) but I was gifted a box of leftovers including a bit of dried up MacBaren Vanilla Cream. I rehydrated it overnight and puffing away now. Smells nice and very tasty.

Smoking Altadis 1M in Stanwell Hans Christian Anderson Churchwarden on the porch.

Waking to some Irish Oak in a Pete std. coffee on the side, all is wet and green, good rain here last night!!

<a href='/u1194' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: Falconer'>@Falconer</a>":5n5i8jys said:
Opening Night in a PB Slagtand. 8)
Valky where you been, you just missed morning coffee, Nitschke is here too for a smoke, pull up a chair bro!!
:cheers: :cheers:

Piet Binsbergen":isvounan said:
<a href='/u1194' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: Falconer'>@Falconer</a>":isvounan said:
Valky where you been, you just missed morning coffee, Nitschke is here too for a smoke, pull up a chair bro!!
I'm here! In the frick'n garage smok'n and post'n at the same time. My folding chair broke. It's time to move the old recliner up from the basement!

<a href='/u1194' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: Falconer'>@Falconer</a>":5w2pcgha said:
Piet Binsbergen":5w2pcgha said:
<a href='/u1194' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: Falconer'>@Falconer</a>":5w2pcgha said:
I'm here! In the frick'n garage smok'n and post'n at the same time. My folding chair broke. It's time to move the old recliner up from the basement!
Yea I hear ya, it's raining and my coach is gona have me in it in about 5, got 60 arrows to fling before work!
What we do for fun bro!!!
NOT!!!

See you later brother Dutch!!

Flinging arrows, what's the point error-head? :lol!:

Piet Binsbergen":weti5lsd said:
Pete Irish Oak in a Matro billiard Stack,
Muddler, I am stoked about this blend, Finally a good VAPER available locally!
Thanks bud.
BTW, digging into the McClelland Grand Orientals. Man they are complex and I love them. It is all I smoked since Sunday, been missing the va.
Got onto the Irish oak and man those goldens have aged well, nice and sweet, especially coming of an Oriental binge!!!

Heads up here BD, we get it locally!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I've got some and really like the Irish Oak, took the last tin from Sturks a while back :D

Peterson Sherlock Holmes in my Sav Pot at the mo

Status
Not open for further replies.