What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately i've adapted a habit of smoking SG chocolate flake in my Stanwell while taking my dogs out for an evening walk. Today was not an exception.

G L Pease Union Square in my new Castello KKKK Sea Rock. 8)

Hunting over no success as yet.. Chilling out with a bowl of P&W Bohemian Mixture Thanks Marco.. With my WDC Wellington... Ice Cold Beer.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

By the way... Piet.... Have you broke the ice and hit the big four grand yet ??? :?:

Boswell burley in a Savinelli Oscar 315

Stayed up too late last night.. No morning hunting here.. Having a bowl of Dunhill's Early Morning Pipe in my Italian Oom Paul.. Lots of coffee... :cheers:

McClelland's 221 B Black Shag in my Stanwell 245 Featherweight.

Heading out after a long day.. And night.. Played pool tonight and we won 10-5 .. I got 2 out of 3 games.. Lots of brew and the air is warm outside still..
Having some Rattray's Marlin Flake ( 99 ) Thanks Natch.. in my Big Head CAO Meer... Got a large cup of brew to down.. Hope everyone is well.. :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..

C&D Habana Daydream/Butz Choquin BBD (re-stemmed). Coffee.

:face:

Started the morning with some Iwan Ries IRC Virginia Slices in my Italian Oom Paul.
Then went out to hunt for a short time because its way to windy here.. Had some SG FVF in my Brebbia Ascot..Lots of coffee.. :cheers:

My first attempt at 1792 was a big fail for me! I know it's a love it or hate it blend and I've only smoked one bowl so that's not enough to base my opinion on it. I will smoke a few more bowls before I decide if it's a keeper.

On a brighter note, I just tried Penzance for the first time and from the first puff it was heaven. :D This one is definitely a winner!

Boswell's Northwoods. Kind of a strong English, a little bit wet but a good smoke.

Boswell's Countryside in a Parker bulldog.

More Commonwealth in a Ser Jac apple. Like this tobacco, but I'm glad I'm getting to the bottom of the jar. Good go to blend, though.

Smoking Altadis 1M in Randy Wylieh freehand at fire station.

Waking to some Rum Flake in a Tinsky tanblast Liverpool, and a cupa. Ready for a 4 day weekend.

Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.