What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
velveteagle":mldsu06e said:
Good Morning and Welcome back Piet.. Hope your feeling much better today.. A cold morning here but enjoying a bowl of Germain's Uncle Tom's Mixture in my Erik Nording Rusticated #5 with a few cups of Hot Coffee.. :cheers:
Thanks brother Chuck, good to be back!!

Sunny Day but cool.. Enjoyed a bowl of P&W Gotham Court in my Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian.. Getting to the brew time hour... :cheers:

UPDATE: McCranie's Email just now they got in a bunch of Dunhill Tobacco for sale now... 11:55pm Nov 29 2010

McCranie's Dunhill Tobacco Sale

Evening chaps! Finished up a bowl of Embarcadero in a Pietenpauw. Following it up with FVF in a GBD.

GH Ennerdale in a cob. Big shipment of this should arrive today; thought I'd smoke up the last crumbs in this jar.

After a nap I enjoyed a bowl of Esoterica Margate in my Erik Nording Rusticated #5 ..Brew Time.. :cheers: :cheers:

Update: Had a bowl of Squadron Leader in my Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian. Followed up with Dunhill Standard Mixture Medium in my Erik Nording Rusticated #5.

chelsea morning in a binsbergen. thermos of coffee. on to work we go!

Last evening was McC Wilderness in a MM cob. Today too miserable and windy outside to smoke, making due with WoS Aniseed Extra up the old schnozzola!!

Wilderness is growing on me. Very cool smoke, mild but lots of flavor and the va plays a significant role vs the lats.

Cold wet rainy. Perfect for a bowl of Odyssey in a Ser Jac with a brandy chaser. Doesn't look so bad with a little attitude adjustment.

Boswell burley in a Savinelli poker.

Had some Sam's Flake in my Italian Oom Paul.. Now heading out with a bowl of SG Chocolate Flake in my CAO Big Head Meer...

Pride of Loch Lomomd in a Brebbia First billiard.

Mac B. Navy Mixture in a Nording rusticated ball.

Snow coming down here.. Going to feed the animals while enjoying some P&W Bohemian Mixture in my Tobacco Villa...

Lunchtime- McClelland Scottish Mixture in an Italian Special Edition Sitter

Cold and Snowy still.. Sat out in the truck and smoked a bowl of Iwan Ries IRC Virginia Slices in my Tobacco Villa.. Time for a nap... :sleep:

Update..Great Nap.. Is 3:40Pm time to head out to sit in the truck with a bowl of Rattray's Marlin Flake in my Italian Oom Paul.. Snow still building here.. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.