What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dunhill 965 in the first pipe I bought, a beautful Nording sitter. Very relaxing and smokey, leathery goodness

Peterson Irish Flake in an Upshall bent billiard.

Waking to a cold morning with some '05 Piccadilly in a Tinsky brownblast lumberman, and a cupa.

Buddy

Cold morning.. Enjoyed a bowl of SG Chocolate Flake in my Eagle Claw Meer... Hot coffee on the side... :cheers:

Evening chaps. C&D Plantation Evening in a Pete Watson.

Beacon in a l'Anatra Zulu. Had it in the sweet spot for a while, then got a stressful email and I overpuffed! Working back to the Zone slowly.

P&W Gotham Court in my Sav Auto #5... Having a cold beer..

Some Union Square in my new to me Radice Classic billiard. This might be a perfect pairing right off the bat.

Some Dan's Blue Note in my Nording Signature. Excellent moustache note.

Had some SG Chocolate Flake in my Brebbia Ascot and following up with the same in my CAO Big Head Meer.. End of the day smoke here..

Early morning here on a beautiful summer's day. Union Square in a Pete Supreme.

Going to help cut down some trees again this morning. Having a bowl of Germain's Uncle Tom's Mixture in my 1/8 bent no name Prince with coffee..
Will be on the road soon with a bowl of Rattray's Marlin Flake in my Bent Canterbury... Have a great weekend... :cheers: :cheers:

IRC Flake - courtesy of my Secret Santa - in my big bowl Dr. Grabow.

Working on a bowl of St. James Flake in the Tinsky shown below, and a SF Red Bull.

Buddy

mark_t25.jpg

My current favorite: Davidoff Royalty and Earl Grey, this time in a no name straight Billiard. Makes me feel like a gentleman of the English persuasion (ha!). Hard to clean the tea out of the bowl though...better look this up on youtube!
P.S. Nice pipe Buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.