What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarcadero

The Castello Collection Prince PeeDee bombed me with last Christmas.

Exceeding excellence :cheers:

:face:

Had some Dan's Blue Note in my JobeyShellmore Oom Paul then some Dunhill Standard Mixture Medium in my Fishier Meer Lined.. Drinking Soda on the side.. Windy and clear here 19.F... :cheers:

Update: 425pm Just had a bowl of SG BBF in my just arrived MM Country Gentleman Cobb.. Very good first burn... Now its nap time before playing pool tonight.. :cheers:

3 Oaks Syrian in my Alpha Israel freehand. I may have to stockpile on this one!

Going out to brave the cold 22.F but sunny day with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in my Dr. Grabow Riviera Canadian.. Been doing the coffee binge too.. :cheers:

Peterson's xmas 09 in my brigham 2010 pipe of the year calabash!

A cup of Starbucks espersso and a bowl of Full Virginia Flake in my Castello 4K. Hello winter break how I've missed you.

Enjoyed a bowl of Esoterica Margate in my Country Gentleman MM Cob.. Off to pillow land soon with a book.. :cheers:

Presbyterian (secret Santa gift) in my Cavicchi tomato lovat,,,,mugga joe

This blend has become a standby the last few months,,,it fits a slot that I didn't know needed filling,,if that makes any sense,,,,

A bowl of Delta Queen from C&D in an old Ben Wade modified pot. Enjoying the endo fnight smoke despite the windy 21F night.

GLP Telegraph Hill in a Bannard (Sasquatch) silver ring bent billiard, to beguile away another sleepless night. The night reminds me of a passage from the Eve of St. Agnes: "Ah bitter chill it was!" And this in Miami even.

Smoking 1M in newly acquired Eric Nording Gold semi rustic #1 at the firestation waiting to go home.

On a rainy night, Union Square in a Pietenpauw stack Rhodesian.

Great day everyone.. A grand birthday indeed.. Had some Squadron Leader in my Tobacco Villa.. Then Esoterica Margate in my Italian Oom Paul..
You know I picked up some OTC Captain Black Gold.. If you smoke it in a broke in pipe nice and slow.. It's very smooth and enjoyable.. Figure that..
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.