What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the top this time. A while ago, Vito bombed me with about six ounces of 1999 FVF. Jarred it up tight and sampled it every few months. THIS time the jar nose is molasses and the taste is beyond smooth & rich.

Puff-&-Brouse pear (darn nice pipe) bought new in 1973 or 4.

Flying !

:face:

Just enjoyed a bowl of FVF in a Wally Frank LTD Chubby Rhodesian...

McClellands-Wilderness in an Aaron Beck Freehand :bounce:

Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. Brown Flake U/S in a Savinelli straight Premiere

Heading out for my morning walk about with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a 1/8 bent no name Prince..

Lancer's Slices in a Eagle Claw Meer.. Then Red Paramour in a Italian Oom Paul.. Last some Frog Morton in a MM Great Dane Spool.. Busy smoking day here.. :cheers:

McC Dark Navy Flake in a meer. Mich Ultra on the side. 'bout to start a Big Love season one marathon with the better half.

Buddy

Pulling the young Grandsons through the snow on a slider sled.. With a bowl of C&D Two Friends English Chocolate.. Great moment..

Earlier some Chelsea Morning in a Castello 31 and just now some Union Square in a Dunhill 1/8 bent shell. Both excellent smokes. Peace-Mike :cheers:

A blend of cube cut Burley and a Vanilla Cavendish I mixed 50/50 from bulk stock. It';s not bad for a daily smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.