What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier some Chelsea Morning in a Dunhill Shell 1/8 bent, and just finished some Odyssey in a Castello 31, good stuff!!! Peace-Mike :cheers:

A yummy bowl of Red Paramour in a IRC Dijon 700s Sitter.. Life is good.. :cheers:

A 50/50 mix of 2009 FVF & Vitonian 1999 FVF.

Old group 2-3 (3/4" bore) Peteson DeLuxe apple. Guess 1930-40.

:face:

Heading out in 8.F morning with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in my Peoria Canadian Sitter.. Crunch

Finished early chores outside with a bowl of MacB's Dark Twist in my Italian Oom Paul...Cold outside..

Old Gowrie in a Windjammer - a pipe I won in a Xmas competition back in 2009.

Enjoying some Exhausted Rooster in a new (to me) Lumberman I recently bought off Mattia76. Great pipe so far, I look forward to many more bowls from this baby!

Earlier some Westminster in a Sav beater. Just finished some Chelsea Morning in a Castello 31 Sea Rock as we here in the NorthEast await SNOWMAGEDDON or is it THE SNOWPOCALIPSE :affraid:

Either way, I have plenty of tobacco to make it. Peace-Mike :cheers:

GLP Caravan in my Nording Freehand...watching the snow fall.

Waking to a bowl of Cannon Plug in a Brebbia calabash. Commute won't be too bad this morning, but it'll be horrific tomorrow.

Buddy

Getting ready for the Blizzard.. Bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Dr.Grabow Riviera..17.F now..

Busy day of loading wood up by the slider before the Blizzard gets here.. Had a bowl of Altadis J4 Mild Burley in a Italian Oom Paul. Then some CH in the same pipe.. Just got back from a bowl of Amanda's Raspberry & Cream in a Fellini Vintage..

Status
Not open for further replies.