What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First pipe of the evening is Meridian in an Ashton Pebble Grain billiard.

Possible rain clouds popping up.. Just had a bowl of Escudo in a Brebbia Ascot Chubby Bulldog..

Went for a walk with my wife, smoking some Burlington's on Whyte's Lapis Lazuli in my pre-republic Peterson Shamrock (406) prince. The Lapis had some nice citrus tones my wife also detected.

92.F and humid.. Had a bowl of Balkan Sasieni in a K & P Peterson's 312.. A&W Cream Soda..

Rode home with some Scottish Cake in a Nording Great Dane, just now some AJ's VaPer in a Radice Stack, man the perique is tangy in that one-but enjoyable. Peace-Mike :tongue:

Waking up slow with a cup of coffee and a bowl of Two Friends English Chocolate in a Wally Frank LTD Giant Canadian... Overcast 68.F perfect..

Abingdon in my Ashton Pebble Grain billiard.

Been a busy morning here.. Had H&H Anniversary Kake in a MM Great Dane Spool.. Then doing chores with a bowl of PS Oriental Supreme in a Royal British Sitter.. Still doing the coffee thing..

Where is everyone.. I feel like a pipe addict.. LOL.. Last pipe full tonight of OGS in a Royal British Sitter.. Pillow land now.. :sleep:

velveteagle":bkoyftmp said:
Where is everyone.. I feel like a pipe addict.. LOL.. Last pipe full tonight of OGS in a Royal British Sitter.. Pillow land now.. :sleep:
Hey, we're heeeere!

Key Largo in a GBD now. This blend isn´t a regular for me, but it does hit the spot from time to time. This is one of those times. 8)

Heat wave here the last few days. :sunny:
Finally broke last night - so I went to bed early. I can't sleep well when it's hot.

Had some FVF in a Kaywoodie bulldog after dinner yesterday.

Very happy my Dan's Blue Note came in the mail so its packed in a Peoria Canadian Sitter. Heading out soon to give it a good burn..

A bowl of JKP in a Dunnie shell and just now a nice bowl of Embarcadero in an Ashton LX Pebble Grain billiard. Peace from the East-Mike :tongue:

Relaxing day.. SG's St. James Flake in a Sav 320 Trevi Ball .. Then Dunhill Flake in a Eagle Claw Meer.. Very much enjoyed both smokes... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.