What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One bowl of Union Square this morning in my Ardor Rocciata. Just now a bowl of Fillmore in a Castello bent Old Antiquari.

It was a good day, 2 great smokes and the WORLD DIDN'T END!!!Peace-Mike :lol!:

Smoked a bowl of Presbyterian on my kayak at the lake today, well I should say the bowl mostly smoked itself because of the winds. I need to look into a pipe with a windcap for the lake.

Once I got back to shore and realized the world hadn't ended, I fired up a bowl of 03' McCranie's Red Flake. A fantastic smoke available for purchase from McCranie's with 8 years of age already on it ( actually 17 years of age because the leaf is from the 94 harvest)!

Just wrapped up a fire pit with the family... marshmallows and mosquitoes. And a nice bowl of Dan's Blue Note.

MisterE":vej9mfkp said:
^ Dude, nice avatar!

SG Navy Flake in a Dunnie....
Thanks! I'm the product of watching too much Japanese TV back in the 70's.

MisterE":yqs61kk3 said:
Harlock999":yqs61kk3 said:
MisterE":yqs61kk3 said:
^ Dude, nice avatar!

SG Navy Flake in a Dunnie....
Thanks! I'm the product of watching too much Japanese TV back in the 70's.
Haha. Isn´t Capt. Harlock one of those characters too?
Yup. The universe as imagined by Leiji Matsumoto was a lonely place of deserted planets, populated by space pirates and mysterious travelers. Great stuff for kids! Kind of like a Sergio Leone film, only in outer space. I'm having a bowl of Ramen right now, it all takes me back...

Earlier a nice bowl of Fillmore in my Nording Great Dane, and just now a big bowl of JKP in my Ardor Calabash that has me spinning a little bit. Peace-Mike :drunken:

SG Kendal Plug in a Rino Scultura. Good combo.

Embarcadero in a Pete Supreme bent billiard.

Just returned from a 6 day Kayaking and Camping trip.. Lots of relaxing too.. Just smoked a bowl of Esoterica Margate in a MM Patriot.. Glad to be home in a real bed..

FVF in a little, meerschaum-lined "Bollo" nosewarmer (1974). Freaking great smok(er).

Quality is where you find it. Sometimes that's in a budget basket :cheers:

:face:

Slept like the dead in my own bed last night.. Starting the day with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a Wally Frank LTD Giant Canadian Sitter and a big cup of coffee..

Solani Silver Flake in a fine old GBD bent billiard. These well-aged, classic-shape Brits know their way around VAs.

It's clear I need a much slower pace with this pipe--once I do, it'll be in The Zone with some regularity.

(Now where have I heard this all before? :face:)

Beck's Old Limey Bastard in an Ashton Pebble Grain billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.