What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished off a bowl of Three Friars in a Molina Billiard.

Earlier a nice bowl of FVF in a Castello 31, just now a bowl of JKP in a Stanwell royal danish. Peace-Mike :cheers:

Giving some FVF a whirl in my Boswell swirl...I did mention I was a poet, no? Yeah, easy to miss...but El Diablo always appreciates it anyway.

Just polished off a 50-50 mixture of OGS and Peterson Irish Flake in my Stanwell 32 Vario...Pretty nice mix.

On the ride home some FVF in a Castello Natural vergin 65, just now some Virginia Woods in a Radice Stack. Peace-Mike :p

Dave_In_Philly":afimy3z5 said:
Star of the East in a Sasieni bent billiard.
I have heard really good things about Star of the East .

Boswells Berry Cobbler in a Dr Grabow while burning brush and leaves in the back yard.

Some really dry old 1792 flake in an MM patriot cob... 'Effin delicious!

Puffing some Penznce in my Peterson 80S bulldog. My mouth is awash in beefsteak and beer..yum.

Boswells Bear Blend in an estate BBB.

This is my second bowl of the stuff and at first taste I wasn't impressed. In the second bowl I'm picking up more of the caramel flavors and getting to like it. A few more bowls to judge properly..................

Ive gotten attached to some Savinellis and Petersons. I like the bent pipes and some blends. Im smoking a blend from the local pipe store, one of their on called Up Land Days.

G. L. Pease's Meridian in a Dunhill billard.

Bob's chocolate flake in a Ser Jac... I cannot believe how good this stuff is. Thanks again MisterE! I've been turned on to so many good blends lately it's a bit overwhelming... I have a lot of stocking up to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.