What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all,

Briar Fox in a Lorenzetti billiard.

:D Paul

Started this morning off with a very nice bowl of Walnut in a Rinaldo Lithos YYY Titania. It was very good!

Dunhill Light Flake in a "Krissitt" (my traveling pipe; a Kirsten Lancer body with a custom Brissitt bowl) with another bowl of Marlin Flake ready to go for later.
Natch
p1000410.jpg

Afternoon All, SG's Best Brown in my SHPC POY Tinsky Cauldron ** brown ring blast, Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

C&D Sunday Picnic in a Pete SH Mycroft. Late evening smoke, sharp end of the Dark Continent.

Even' All, DGTing some Irish Flake, in my Dunnie 5115 shell bent pot, Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Good Morning All,

Haddo's Delight in a Peterson system.

:D Paul

Yo Puffs, You know I can't smoke Haddo's while the Sox are playing!! G&H's Louisiana Flake in an old S.S. Pierce #731 Canadian i'm trying to "bring Around', Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: ........From The Northeast Kingdom :tongue:

Hey gang.

Irish Oak here in a Pete 150s. Jury is still out on this.

McCrainies Brandywine and Hells Gate in a big Savory's shell billiard (could have been a a DH LB) and an old pete 1/8th bent rusticated meer. FTRPLT

Good morning all - Peretti's BPC in a Bjarne half-bent billiard. Goes great with the morning coffee.

Morn' All, Last nite two bowls of OJK, one in an OA Greatline, the other in my Kino faceted smooth bent KK Collection with a Briar Floc, Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

McClelland Navy Cavendish in a Johs bent apple. The blend and the pipe are both growing on me.

MacBaren's Norwood in a cob. Enjoying an incredible day of weather here in Maine.
:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.