What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosun Cut Plug in a Peterson Limited Edition 1999,my first really expensive pipe[$200] at the time.Van Morrison playing in the background,life is good. :sunny:

Winslow

Finishing up the day with Kingfisher in a Kaywoodie Sterling. :pipe:

Good Morning All,

Anniversary Kake in a Savinelli.

Sunny day predicted here today.

:) Paul

Some FVF in a bent bulldog. I would like to say that i'm really taking a liking to Uhles Perfection Cut Burley. Something about it just makes me want to come back for more.

Just loaded a bowl of 3yrold SotE,R.Wiley Galleon.I'll smoke it soons I finish up this bowl of Elizabethan Mixture,circa 2004 in the Ashton XX Pebblegrain billiard.Hot here-smokin in the garage/back yard.Ice water and good smoke-- :cheers: T

Even' All, 3 bowlsfull to-day, all "dark and brooding" Bracken fl, my most recent in my Randy Wiley Super Dawg, that made it's way back from Bowman, S.D., Thanx, George, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Petersons Connoisseur's Choice in a huge Ardor Bambu churchwarden.Listening to Civil War songs,off to Oklahoma tomorrow for more schooling for the job. :tongue:

Winslow

Good Morning All,

Mc 5100 in a Savinelli.

Cloudy day here.

:) Paul

Evening from east of eden. SG BBF in a Mastro de Paja. A very pleasant after pizza dinner TGIF smoke. Enjoy the weekend.

Good Morning All,

Stonehaven in a Lorenzetti.

Cloudy day here.

:D Paul

I'm enjoying a bowl of Laurel Heights in my Forum pipe.. A darn good tobacco and a great pipe!!

Good Morning All,

Bayou Morning Flake in a Dunhill tanshell liverpool. This is my first experience of Bayou Morning Flake, and this is a keeper IMHO.

Cloudy day predicted here.

:D Paul

Celebrating the start of my three week summer vacation with a Pete system loaded with SG Balkan Flake.

Key Largo in a Curt Roller (back in the day when he was with Mark Tinsky at American Smoking Pipes) bent bulldog.

Status
Not open for further replies.