What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to exercise a ghost out of an estate right now with a mix of some Mac Baren HH Scottish Blend and some McClelland Christmas Cheer 2011

HOTW followed by Brown Irish X then, since it's so good, I had to have some Black Irish X and finished up with Pirate Kake.

Some DGT Luxury Navy flake in a Ser Jac Picta... Somehow it's even sweeter 9 hours later

I've been starting my days with McClelland's Mature Virginia #27 now, this morning in a nice grp3 sized Hardcastle Author I've had for almost 30 years and not smoked much. I like the sweetness of the straight Virginias to get the day started and this blend seems to like the grp3 sized bowls. I like it so much, even though I have to "fiddle" with it to load the pipe, that I've ordered more !! I'll have some Oriental #14 for lunch and later but this gives the day a nice start :p

monbla256":m22v86ps said:
even though I have to "fiddle" with it to load the pipe

And the transformations begins...first it's broken flakes, then actual flakes....

Sipping some C&D Burley Flake #4. I've had this for about a year now, and I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I like it!

Balkan Sasieni in a Vauen Barotini Dublin. A little VSOP Cognac for a chilly morning.

Cognac in the morning - good grief!

SG BBF in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian.

Muddler, Churchill said "If a man would be great, he must drink cognac." And Sir Winston consumed as much cognac as he smoked cigars. Reportedly a fifth per day.
While I am not his equal, I attempt to at least pursue the goal :D .

Peterson University Flake in a Calabash.

Slept like the dead last night.. Morning chores outside while smoking a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a IRC Dijon Volcano. Coffee flowing. Heading out soon with a bowl of OGS in a Jean Claude Bent Olive-wood.

A small bowl of Solani 633 in a group 2 Shell Briar Canadian to wake me up before I head to work

Heading to town for beer.. Brown Clunee in a GBD Fantasy Colossus.. Huge smoker bowl..

PipeCulture":yg38pkyv said:
Presbyterian Mixture in a Ser Jacopo Maxima R1 bulldog.
Great combo!
Presbyterian in a "Business" shape #108 for me.
Still celebrating LFC knocking United (scum) out of the FA Cup!

Black cavendish (only aromatics when inside) in my Shalom bent stem Cary magic inch. A nice, cool and flavorful smoke.

Wessex brown v irginia flake from 2003 in this Adam Davidson bamboo almond.

Getting Monday started with a nice cuppa and some Matured Virginia #27 in one of my new Pete's. One of the River series, the Boyne a nice different take on the Rhodesian shape.

002-029-106421.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.