What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MisterE":l65xqe9x said:
Hey gents.

A little Irish Flake in a Dunhill earlier, now some GH Brown Flake in a Charatan.
Irish Flake in a Dunhill...Im jealous ;)

PipeLeisure":ab5b9nr9 said:
Just had a bowl of Carter hall in my cob...
Nothing wrong with that either. I think i'll grab the Peterson Irish Whiskey and the MM Diplomat. Yup, got them both in hand now. Gonna be a good evening.

Longbottom Leaf (JFH Middle Earth Series) in a MacQueen Wizard.

30 degrees outside in Southern Ohio.

End of the day here.. Been a busy day of chores and interview for a full time part time job.. Retired but want to do more.. Had a bowl of Altadis Blue Note in a Bent Canterbury early this day.. Then GLP Lagonda in a Butz Choquin Meer Lined.. Good stuff after it gets lots of air and time.. Then hitting the Uhle's Blend 300 big time tonight in the Butz.. Wishing everyone a good night..

Commonwealth in a Ser Jac, Got a lot of jarred tobacco to go through. :)

Heading outside 29.F Dan's Blue Note in a Peoria Canadian Sitter.. Coffee Flowing..

ChurchWarden your lucky to be living in the state where Uhle's is located.. They will not ship to Michigan for some kind of reason of Michigan requirements or whatever.. Michigan is a greedy state with everything to do with taxes etc.. So I will do what I can to get the Blend 300.. Just received my first shipment not long ago via other means.. I am impressed really.. Just had a few bowls of Altadis Midnight Smoke while running around in the vehicle today..

Uhle's is located in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, next door to the Riverside Theater (on the Milwaukee River). All the stars stop in to buy their cigars like Jerry Seinfeld, etc. They've taken me downstairs where they blend the tobaccos ... kind of a pipesmoker's idea of Heaven ... I highly recommend Uhle's to everybody. They're so nice down there, same spirit that you feel on this site! :D

Hi,

I've just started smoking a brand called Gaelic, I'm not sure if it is branded or if it is a blend from my local b&m. It was suggested to me when I asked for something that was coffee and caramel flavored. I can taste a bit of the caramel but i'm not really getting much of the coffee. I think this is because i'm still developing my 'smoking taste buds'. It is a lovely smoke and I have enjoyed all of that which I have currently smoked.

Regards

Sounds like a very cool place ChurchWarden.. I have a cousin who lives in Wisconsin that I should go see some day soon.. I then should make it a point to make a visit there also and pick up a couple pounds of Blend 300.. The stuff has made a great impression on me.. Just had a bowl of GLP Union Square in a Wally Frank Blackthorn .. Heading out now to smoke a big bowl of Scotty's Butternut Burley in a Basher's Rock Monstrosity .. Have a great night Brothers.. :cheers:

Got some FMOTT going in my Bos full bent rustic man-pipe. Green jasmine tea to wash it down.

Glengarry Flake in the Stanwell tadpole Santa sent me. Wonderful, wonderful!

Peretti's Thanksgiving Day in my Peterson Deluxe 9S Peter WD tribute pipe 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.