What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boswell's Bear Blend in a Karl Erik bulldog. I've had this tobacco for a while and must admit it's my least favorite of all the Boswell aromatics I've tried, won't be ordering again.

Smokey

Last smoke of the night outside.. 13.F Had a bowl of Villiger 1888 Late Night in a Butz Choquin Meer Lined St. Claude.. This blend has turned out to smoke great.. Some air and time and it gives such a full taste..

Penzance in a Peterson Kinsale

Plum Pudding in a Quiet Comrade

Earlier I had some Iwan Ries 3-Star Whiskey in a Savinelli, now I've got some Butternut Burley in a Savinelli Bing's Favorite.

Smokey

Just finished breakfast and loaded one of my S&R straightgrains ( 1/4 bent Bulldog, w/saddlebit shape #39) with my first bowl of McC's Oriental #14 to kickback, and have that second cuppa and read the Sunday paper!! The PERFECT way to start the day ;)

Second cup of joe and Villiger 1888 Early Day in a bent basket pipe. Mostly because I haven't saved enough for any better pipes yet.

Second cup of joe and Villiger 1888 Early Day in a bent basket pipe. Mostly because I haven't saved enough for any better pipes yet.

Breaking in a new bent Claude Romaine pipe with a bowl of Sterling's 1776 American Patriot blend. Thanks Sorringowl for the pipe and thanks to Master Blender Jack Peterson at Sterling's for creating my personal blend.

PS. I named this outstanding smoke "American Patriot"

Warming up here 22.F Outside doing chores and smoking a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in a IRC Dijon Volcano .. Coffee time..

Smoked some of Milan's Sheik's Delight out of a vintage Sterling Hall pipe I lucked out on and got brand new in the box. There's a banyan tree that is a few centuries old in my neighborhood: I like to smoke under it and watch the neighborhood.

Today's smoke was my first pipe smoke in months: I stopped when my dentist told me I had major stains on the back of my teeth. Then I came down with horrendous bronchitis (from cigarettes). I'm all better now, and I'm going to pick my pipes back up (but not the cigarettes)!

'Home mix' (equal parts Penzance, Suardron Leader, Revelation Match -- pretty nice, actually) in a Czech basket mini-churchwarden

Too windy still for me but did some outside smoking .. H&H Magnum Opus in a Bradberry Pot. Brown Clunee in a Jobey Extra Para Pot. Then Brown Clunee in the Jobey Pot again.. Nap time..

Well, it's the Patriots and the Giants in the Superbowl again, any early bets on this one? I'm sitting here smoking a bowl of C&D's Pennington Gap, grooving on the burley, Perique, and wee splash of bourbon that makes this a great smoke. I'm not often an advocate of booze in tobacco but they got it right with this one.

Smokey

Status
Not open for further replies.