What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a mail drop today and I got my Frog Morton in and I must say that was one highly enjoyable smoke.

A layered bowl of Sterling's Tahiti and Penzance in a large Claude Romain bent pot.

Last night a friend opened some old, old Balkan Sobranie and I was able to smoke a bowl of this fabled blend... It was an awesome smoke. I'll never forget that bowl of tobacco

Starting off early this morning with some Early Morning Pipe in a Group 3 Liverpool

Thanks, SirBriarMcpiperson!

Hamborger Veermaster in a Pietenpauw Rhodesian.

My morning dose of Va's, a grp3 sized bowl of Virginia Woods in a GBD Century st. bulldog I bought back in 1970.

Wife was up this morning...so I didn't get a bowl before work. On my way home I will be lighting up a bowl of Wingenroth's Belvedere in a Mauro Armellini. (that is as soon as I'm off our campus).

CH in a Grabow Golden Duke rhodesian.

Pouring over the books for an exam tomorrow with some Dark Birdseye in my no name lumberman, arguably my favorite pipe!

Marlin Flake in a Pietenpauw billiard.

Prince Albert in a Jean Lacroix bulldog. I had forgotten how good this tastes. It tastes like...like tobacco!

King Charles Mix in a mini-Italian-churchwarden

Been working out of town all week. Damn Michigan hotels. No such thing as a smoking room anymore. Blessed by a sudden warm spell, though. Enjoying some Marlin Flake in a no-name squat rhodesian. My favorite "log yard" pipe.

8-year-old Scottish flake in a group 3 Dunhill pot. Truly a phenomenal tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.