What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GL Pease Mephisto, from April 18, 2001. When you get the moisture just right, this is a superb smoke. I had opened it a couple months ago and it was too moist. Just let it sit here with the lid on it and it's perfect for the world right now. The Demon Rum is center stage. It may be just a drop, but there is no mistaking the nice sweetness with some spice. The richness of the blend is well done.

Got some LBF loaded up in my NB Bulldog awaiting a flame...

Pete Stokkebye Luxury Bulls Eye in a no name billiard.

Earlier it was H&H Classic Burley Kake in a Karl Erik bulldog. The I had some H&H Sunjammer in my Jan Zeman. Now it's Boswell's Northwoods in a no-name billiard that smokes really well after a good cleaning.

Smokey

H&H Anniversary Kake in a Peterson 87 apple. It's going good with an early morning glass of iced tea.

Smokey

Just finished off some Bayou Morning in a MM, and about to pack a partially rusticated Nording bent billiard with some Haddo's to enjoy later.

GLP Westminster in a Dunhill group 5 billiard.

Not bad, but I think I'd take Meridian over Westminster.

Just finished my second bowl for today of Oxford Flake in another of my shell Charatan Pots. This is REALLY TASTY stuff :cheers:

Boswells Pipers Pleasure in my Ardor Fantasy pipe, nice combo.

Burned some Blue Mountain in my Pete ROC 68..

H&H Armada in a Jan Zeman that is my workhorse pipe.

Smokey

London Mixture in an Il Ceppo natural vergin.
Earl Grey on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.