What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...this evening, a bowl of OGS in a MM cob... :cheers:

“IF YOU CAN’T SEND MONEY, SEND TOBACCO” GEORGE WASHINGTON TO CONTENENTAL CONGRESS 1776

House Blend "Mystique" from Oxmoore Smoke Shop in a MM Legend. Loose pack with the 3 part method and taking my time. Lot's of re lights but I am starting to get the hang of this! :cheers:

I am in a mood for something sweet. Tonight it's Halfling's Leaf is a MM bent Diplomat.

DrumsAndBeer":pbpprt0v said:
I am in a mood for something sweet. Tonight it's Halfling's Leaf is a MM bent Diplomat.
Lemme know what you think. I was honestly surprised at how much I like this and how often I keep coming back to it.

...Lunchtime smoke is a bowl of HOW Country Doctor in a newly acquired Parker Billiard sandblast... :cheers:

"NOTHING SERVES LIFE AND SOUNDNESS OF BODY SO WELL, NOR IS SO NECESSARY AS THE SMOKE OF THE ROYAL PLANT, TOBACCO."
-DR. CORNELIUS BONTEKOE, 1685

First try of Painter Hills (4 Noggins Revelation Match) in my trusty old Dr Grabow bent duke

edit -- a nice relaxing smoke! It seems closer to the Altadis/Sutliffe (R Blend) match than to Epiphany to me

Some Old Gowrie in a GBD prehistoric billiard! There's no better way to start the day than a little VAper in an English classic ;)
119700b3.jpg

Germain's Special Latakia Flake in an old 60s Dunhill Root briar poker....

I think this is the best Latakia blend made. Exotique is a close second....

...this evening, a bowl of HOW Barking Dog in a Ben Wade blast billiard... :cheers:

The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.”-Bismarck

Union Square in an old Peterson Kildare 150 (straight bulldog). Maybe 40 years old.

Put Virginia flake in a Peterson and magic tends to happen.

:face:

Just loaded a bowl of Royal Yacht in one of my Charatan Bankers, a Special model I bought back in the '70s. This shape LOOOOVES Va's and Va Flakes ! mmmmmmm :p

Dave_In_Philly":6y850cfs said:
2009 GLP Cairo in a Peterson 264. Thanks Mr. Ireland!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: sounds like a great combo, Dave! I wish you could stick your nose in this jar... The aroma is intoxicating! Can't smell this good in that ziplock I'm afraid

Cairo is a wonderful blend. Our own alfredo_buscatti (mike) turned me onto it some months back... I like to pair it with a nice Pinot Noir or even certain Merlots then I sit out back and pretend I'm on an exotic veranda with exotic women pouring me glass after glass of exotic red wine lol

Dgt'd St. Bruno Flake in a MM Country Gentleman. Hendricks and tonic on the side. Beautiful calm cool night. I am about a month away from breaking out the Latakias. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.