What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Balkan Sasieni in a MM Legend. Good stuff, 1st time trying orientals.

Last night, I was on the phone with Mom. We were talking about my uncle Harry.

So, in his honor, I'm enjoying Half & Half in an MM Legend.

Union Square in an old (A&R era) smooth Caminetto semi-Canadian.

:cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat:

:face:

:D I just discovered Ennerdale Flake this week and thoroughly enjoyed the blend. I've added it to my regular rotation.

...this evening, a bowl of Walnut Flake in a Clarence Mickles blast lovat... :cheers:

“My Passions are my children, my religion, my music, & my pipes…” PeterD

Just finished another bowl of my 30 yo Nightcap in a Charatan Relif Grain bent bulldog. This stuff is going to spoil me!!! :p

Haddo's Delight round #2. MM Diplomat. Holy S%&! this stuff is SPICEY!

Yesterday I got around to doing a deep clean of the man-cave (solarium). Amazing how much can accumulate in just a short time! Then, I found a jar of GL Pease Odyssey that I'd put up more than a year ago. WooHoo! This morning it's Odyssey in a CAO meerschaum.

Mixture of Century Black Kathy and Century Vanilla in a Brebbia Cellini churchwarden.

Fraternally

Jers

Original Frog Morton in my Macqueen ranger briar churchwarden. I had a mug of cold, fresh apple cider from the local orchard and MAN, what an amazing combo. The flavors in the Frog really came through in a big way. I'm going to have to try this again.

First up was FVF in a Sav 803 EX, Folger's on the side

after lunch will be more FVF in my Sav big Dog

...this evening, a bowl of MacBaren HH Vintage Matured Virginia in a Ben Wade blast billiard... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/112]
ben_wa14.gif
[/url]

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…PeterD

Murray's Yachtsman Navy Plug in a Pete 03. Nice strong double expresso on the side......I am no longer feel sleepy! :D :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.