What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...this morning, a bowl of Royal Yacht in a L'Antra smooth Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/113]
l_antr13.jpg
[/url]

“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgement in all human affairs.”-Albert Einstein, 1950

Pre-loaded a bowl of Embarcadero and one of OGS for my "field" day at work today.

...this afternoon, PA in a straight Ben Wade smooth pot... :sunny:

I'VE BEEN SMOKING NEARLY 50 YEARS NOW. I JUST DON'T FEEL SAFE BREATHING ANYTHING I CAN'T SEE! ~DAVE BEARD

Good afternoon all... Uhle's "CWB" in this Castello natural canadian. This one's draw has been opened WIDE and it smokes like a dream!

More of the Prince Rambert.

This time, in a cheap briar.

Just loaded and lit up a bowl of after-dinner sweet, Blackwoods Flake in a GBD Virgin Pot I bought when I got back from'nam back in '70. This pipes gone from the reddish-tan from new to it's now a lovely mahogany-black and is one of my fave pipes !

...in Memory of Craig Tarler...C&D Exclusive in a 1966 group 4 Dunhill billiard... :(

"MAY MY LAST BREATH BE DRAWN THROUGH A PIPE, AND EXHALED IN A JEST." -CHARLES LAMB

...this morning, a bowl of SWR in a Brebbia First Tan Calabash... :cheers:

"PIPE-SMOKERS SPEND SO MUCH TIME CLEANING, FILLING AND FOOLING WITH THEIR PIPES, THEY DON'T HAVE TIME TO GET INTO MISCHIEF." - BILL VAUGHAN

First bowl of Peretti's Royal Blend in an Ashton bulldog. First impressions, I like it.

Peretti Oxford Flake in a Pete 80s. Smooth smoke, could smoke this all day.

Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. coffee caramel in a Pete 221.

Fraternally

Jers

R-Blend again, this time in my Lepeltier 'burley'

Just finished a bowl of Orlik GS in my new Peterson Aran 999

Status
Not open for further replies.