What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More CWB this time in a Castello "g" sea rock oom paul. The lighter is a vintage dunhill unique with chinese laquer...

...this evening, a bowl of (1977) Granger in a Ben Wade smooth pot... :cheers:

“My Passions are my children, my religion, my music, & my pipes…”PeterD

Rob_In_MO":zr5h41nu said:
Dock":zr5h41nu said:
More CWB this time in a Castello "g" sea rock oom paul.
CWB? :lol:
Uhle's "Crushed White Burley". I'm not sure they make it anymore. I can't find it on their site. This is some of Dad's private stash...

Rob_In_MO":d6ygy8ja said:
Dock":d6ygy8ja said:
Uhle's "Crushed White Burley". I'm not sure they make it anymore. I can't find it on their site. This is some of Dad's private stash...
Ah, cool. Never tried that one, sounds interesting.
Rob is the first mate on Captain Black's ship. He saw CWB and read CBW.

Well it's been about a week since I've smoked... Had a gnarly head cold :( still getting over it.

I can't wait to feel well enough for a bowl or two or five...

Hope you feel better soon Shane.

Smoking a bowl of Erinmore smoking mixture in my Nording signature, while snuffing Sam G- Apricot....this is ecstasy.

Get well soon, Shane. A nice hot cup of Green Tea always helps me to feel better.

Boswell's Best in the King Erik Acorn.

Actually Gravel, that is what I thought at first... :lol:

...this afternoon, a bowl of SWR in a Brebbia blast author... :cheers:

“Second-hand smoke is claimed to cause many deaths and is the basis for tyrannical curbs on offices and pubs. This figure is arrived at by guesswork, inspired by hysteria, and masquerades as scientific ‘proof’ – a process which characterizes our age.”-Andrew Alexander. Daily Mail.

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in an old Parker straight billiard.

Fraternally

Jers

Enjoying another bowl of The Balkan Sobranie in my Northern Briars Sitter Poker at the friendly confines of the Tinder Box in Reno.

More CWB in this Ardor 'X-Mas 03'.....

Status
Not open for further replies.