What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
s.ireland":w3v0yrga said:
Sammy G St. James flake in a Dunhill county bulldog

Good stuff considering there's zero age on this tin
Again.

Even better this time! I'm almost to the end and it's sublime...

...this morning, a bowl of Revor Plug in a J. Upshall straight smooth Dublin... :cheers:

“IF YOU CAN’T SEND MONEY, SEND TOBACCO”GEORGE WASHINGTON TO CONTENENTAL CONGRESS 1776

1st try of Kendal Plug, in a no-name straight pot

DrT999":w7jjj8s6 said:
So, DrT...your thoughts on the Kendal Plug???

this afternoon, a bowl of G&H Dark Plug in a 1966 Dunhill rusticated group 4 billiard...couldn't be finer! :cheers:

"(TOBACCO IS) A COMPANION IN SOLITUDE; IT IS A STOREHOUSE FOR REFLECTION AND GIVES TIME FOR THE FUMES OF WRATH TO DISPERSE."
-JAPANESE AUTHOR

PeterD":hvou0m3s said:
DrT999":hvou0m3s said:
So, DrT...your thoughts on the Kendal Plug???
Certainly the wrong tobacco (at least for me) to be smoking on a hot summer day! Strong and slow smoking, but tasty, it would work for a stroll on a frosty morning :drunken:

Having some more Irish flake in an Il Duca morta pot. Certainly a tobacco that will wake you up! Lol

Harlock I think you may drink as much Earl Grey as I do. What brand do you steep? I pretty much stick to Stash or Golden Moon Tea. I have currently an Earl Grey Green from Bigelow that hits the spot in the morn.
Anywhoo...
Altadis Golden Rum in a Savinelli Baronet 510 Ex with some Earl Grey on the side.
Zach

Union Square in a Kildare straight bulldog that's only maybe 20-30 years old (a youngster, but a great pipe).

DAMN is this stuff ever good ! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:face:

C&D Burley #1 in a Clay. Orange spice black tea on the side.

Scott

PeterD":9jqhu6aj said:
...this morning, a bowl of G&H Ennerdale Flake in my J. Upshall straight Dublin... :D

All hail! To thee, Pipe! Long life to thee, Bowl!
You quicken the tho't, You uplift the Soul!
AMEN

Pembroke in Nording Giant.....love both the pipe and toby.

...this evening, a bowl of MacBaren HH Acadian Perique in a Brebbia First Tan Calabash... :cheers:

"(TOBACCO) IS THE PASSION OF HONEST MEN AND HE WHO LIVES WITHOUT TOBACCO IS NOT WORTHY OF LIVING."
-MOLIERE (JEAN BAPTISTE POQUELIN)

Bosun Cut Plug in a Pete 03, ice cold Bohemia on the side. My favorite Mexi-Pilsner. :p

Tonight, Pesby in a Country Gentleman Cob.

Scott

...this morning, a bowl of CAO Patriot Flake in a group 3 Dunhill rusticated straight apple... :cheers:

"I TOILED AFTER IT, SIR, AS SOME MEN TOIL AFTER VIRTUE."
-CHARLES LAMB, WHEN ASKED HOW HE BECAME SUCH A PRODIGIOUS PIPE SMOKER

Another round of Bosun Cut Plug, this time in a MM Country General. I really like this G&H tobacco. Too bad I just smoked my last bit of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.