What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarcadero again in the PeeDiddian Castello Collection prince again. Didn't quite get all of it last time -- was a bit dampish at the bottom of the bowl when I checked it tonight, so in goes another load for another trip around the block, with special attention to toasting the bottom nice and dry with the last of it.

Transcendental.

:face:

Royal Yacht in a Christiano half bent Dublin.

Earlier, Presby in the same pipe.

Scott

Sammy G St. James flake in a Dunhill county bulldog

Good stuff considering there's zero age on this tin

DrumsAndBeer":sk98j2t0 said:
gravel":sk98j2t0 said:
This morning: Blackpool in a Caminetto.
Gravel - Blackpool, worth pursuing?
Sorry I missed this. I found it unremarkable. It was an aged sample from a box pass, so I couldn't pass on the opportunity. If given the opportunity again, I'd try another sample in a different pipe, but I wouldn't buy it.

Tonight: Squadron Leader in a Jooooshowah Caminetto.

...this morning, a bowl of G&H Ennerdale Flake in a rusticated Larsen bent egg... :cheers:

“There is no composing draught like the draught through the tube of a pipe.”-Captain Frederick Marryatt

gravel":ofun1zou said:
DrumsAndBeer":ofun1zou said:
gravel":ofun1zou said:
This morning: Blackpool in a Caminetto.
Gravel - Blackpool, worth pursuing?
Sorry I missed this. I found it unremarkable. It was an aged sample from a box pass, so I couldn't pass on the opportunity. If given the opportunity again, I'd try another sample in a different pipe, but I wouldn't buy it.

Tonight: Squadron Leader in a Jooooshowah Caminetto.
Gravel,

Thanks for the reply. I figured this one just got buried in the static. Good to know. I'll keep my eyes open for a small sample but I don't think I'll be pursuing an 8oz bag of it any time soon.

...this afternoon, a bowl of Condor Long Cut in my L'Antra smooth Canadian... :cheers:

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…Peter A. Dall, sr

DrT999":fc1d1k37 said:
Elizabethan Mix in a Greco cavalier
:cheers: So spill the beans, Doctor! What do you think of the Elizabethan??

Inspired by another thread, I'm having some 2005 Irish flake in one of my best cobs that was gifted to me during my BoB bombing back in may :D

s.ireland":aqxp920u said:
DrT999":aqxp920u said:
Elizabethan Mix in a Greco cavalier
:cheers: So spill the beans, Doctor! What do you think of the Elizabethan??

Inspired by another thread, I'm having some 2005 Irish flake in one of my best cobs that was gifted to me during my BoB bombing back in may :D
I would say it's a solid VaPer, but nothing fantastic. I'm glad I went for it though, so I could stop wondering about it!

This afternoon, Grasmere Flake in a straight basket briar dedicated to it

1st bowl Peterson Special 2012 Reserve, 2nd bowl Peterson Conniousseur 's choice - both with coffee.

I will start smoking some other blends soon (I have several others in the house) ........but these two are both so enjoyable!

(BTW either I have lmproved my smoking technique or I have finally scalded my tounge into submission as my tounge bite is definitely disappearing!)

Fraternally

Jers

I'm encountering the slave driver known as Samuel Gawith 1792 for the first time.

...this evening, a bowl of Patriot Flake in a Larsen rusticated straight squat tomato... :cheers:

“HEAR ME, MY CHIEFS. I AM TIRED. MY HEART IS SICK AND SAD. FROM WHERE THE SUN NOW STANDS, I WILL FIGHT NO MORE FOREVER.”
SURRENDER SPEECH BY CHIEF JOSEPH OF THE NEZ PERCE

Some after dinner sweet - McC's Bulk FM#2000 in a Savanelli Erica Fiamme 178KS pot. I bought this one back in 1978 and their's nothing that I smoke in it that just does not Sing ! One of the BEST pipes I ever bought! And this 'bac is heavanly in it :p

London Mixture, in a Jacono bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.

Royal Yacht in a Sav 2nd shaped in a Lovat.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.