What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Germain's Special Latakia flake in an old
Dunhill Root poker

Scrumptious

...this morning, a bowl of PA in a Savinelli KS 804 blast Canadian... :cheers:

Up next, A bowl of C&D Epiphany in a Ben Wade blast billiard... :cheers:

"WHEN YOU PRAY WITH THIS PIPE, YOU PRAY FOR EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE PRAYS WITH YOU." -BLACK ELK, HOLY MAN OF THE OGLALAS

McClelland 3 Oaks in a James Upshall Hollywood 4 FH

Starting the day with the current Three Nuns tinned version in a medium bent straight grain 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera. Man, that's a lot of info stamped on a pipe.

...this afternoon, a bowl of Amphora Full Aroma in a Clarence Mickles rusticated pot... :cheers:

"A DUTCHMAN WITHOUT A PIPE IS A NATIONAL IMPOSSIBILITY. IF A DUTCHMAN WERE DEPRIVED OF HIS PIPE AND TOBACCO, HE WOULD NOT EVEN ENTER PARADISE WITH A GLAD HEART." -SCHOTEL

A bowl of freshly opened Dunhill Flake in a BBB pot from '75, some REALLY FINE Va :p

Peterson's Irish Flake in a Nording Signature

Sweet Vanilla Honeydew (Dan Tobacco) in my Lorenzo Lectura Churchwarden.

Pre-bedtime bowl of Ratrray's Bagpiper's Dream in a Sav 320.

Fraternally

Jers

Finished smoking Louisiana Red in a full bent Meer. Now smoking Dark Bird's Eye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F.

MacBarens Old Dark Fired in an estate Sav this afternoon.

Last night had a splendid bowl of Revor plug in my Wiley Rhody.

Dark fired Kentuckys seem to be where I like to be lately.

Cheers,

RR

In a Dunhill frame of mind today so continuing in the Va mode a nice big bowl of Royal Yacht in a nice big Special Charatan pot. Orlik has done a GREAT job with this one and all the rest of the Duhill blends they now make :p :p

...this evening, a bowl of Condor Long Cut in a Charatan straight Dublin... :cheers:

Prior to bed, a bowl of Amphora Regular in a Dunhill Dress group 4 straight Dublin...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/164]
dunhil19.jpg
[/url]

I'VE BEEN SMOKING NEARLY 50 YEARS NOW. I JUST DON'T FEEL SAFE BREATHING ANYTHING I CAN'T SEE!
~DAVE BEARD

Status
Not open for further replies.