What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the big bold bowl of Revor I had last night (fueled by a "tinder" of 5 Brothers) after supper, I figured only something even bigger and bolder would do.

So I loaded my Pete "fat boy" Supreme with a load of Peretti Royal Blend and was suitably rewarded and impressed!

And this from a guy who doesn't normally reach for Lat-forward blends these days....

:tongue:

It's all your fault monbla......

:p

Cheers,

RR

My second bowl of Reiner Long Golden Flake in my Hardcastle "Jack 'o London" Banker. THIS is the blend Greg's trying to get to !!!! :p

monbla256":kmt4voat said:
My second bowl of Reiner Long Golden Flake in my Hardcastle "Jack 'o London" Banker. THIS is the blend Greg's trying to get to !!!! :p
Without a doubt the best VA perique I have had so far. (Even though Renier sneaks a little white burley in)

Oriental Dusk in a MM bent Diplomat. Superb.

Almost done with Anniversary Kake in a smooth Century pipe. Next is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a big bowl grain relief Savinelli Autograph 5. And yes, I smoke all day and night!

...this morning, a bowl of G&H Revor Plug in a Larrysson blast Lovat... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/155]
larrys13.jpg
[/url]

"(TOBACCO) IS THE PASSION OF HONEST MEN AND HE WHO LIVES WITHOUT TOBACCO IS NOT WORTHY OF LIVING." -MOLIERE (JEAN BAPTISTE POQUELIN)

Nice big bowl of Mac Baren's Vanilla flake mixed with Peterson's Sweet Killarney in a Gauntley's bent bulldog. Columbian coffee on the side, Sherlock Holmes “The Solitary Cyclist" on the iPad............sorted!
:cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

I've reloaded with a Pete 03 packed with Jack Lee's Honey Malt. Still water on the side. Sergio Leone Spagetti Western on the iPad as an homage to one of the best pipe purchases I have seen on BOB.

DrT999 - I salute you sir! :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

...an afternoon bowl of PA in a Savinelli blast Canadian...

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…PeterD

Another bowl of some gifted VaPerBur a German friend gave me the other afternoon. It's Reiner's Long Golden Flake and it is one of the BEST 'bacs of this genre I've ever smoked !! My German friend smokes this as his all day smoke and I can understand why! It's a smooth, cool, spicy/sweet smoke with NO BITE, a blend GLP would like to make I'm sure :p Smoking it in one of my Charatan Bankers :p

R McConnell Oriental in a minichurchwarden, since I'm stuck on campus waiting for a meeting in an hour....

Leaving work shortly...I'm all geared up for some Embarcadero in my Chuck Sands pear/prince the instant I get home (it's been one of those kinda days)

Finishing the day with some Royal Yacht in a Charatan Special Pot. Need a good nic hit to finish the day :cheers:

Out to dinner, so needed an evening stroll afterwards -- the Nightcap Match in a different minichurchwarden

Status
Not open for further replies.