What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...this evening, a bowl of H. Sutliff Mixture 79 in a Cooper rusticated Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/157]
peter_11.jpg
[/url]

All hail! To thee, Pipe! Long life to thee, Bowl!
You quicken the tho't, You uplift the Soul!

Finishing up Dark Bird's Eye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. Next is Black House in a short stem black pebble finish straight Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano. After that will be Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1981 Century full bend pipe. And then... I dunno yet!

Tonight I tried some Torben Danske Black Velvet in my Ozark Mountain Hardwood Pipe...not bad. :)

Mac Baren Navy in a Pete 264. A little Calvados on the side to celebrate the fall season.

...an early morning bowl of Skandinavik in a Larrysson blast Lovat; followed by a current bowl of G&H Dark Plug in a L'Antra rusticated billiard...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/159]
my_l_a17.jpg
[/url]

“My Passions are my children/grandkids, my religion, my music, & my pipes…”PeterD

...this afternoon, a bowl of Granger in a Brebbia Tre Noce bent Dublin... :cheers:

“Well, it keeps my hands busy, and my mouth shut.”-Exile

I started the day with Amphora Red in a Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark Dublin. Now, I'm finishing a bowl of Dorchester in slight bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS. next up is Just finished Dark Flake in a smooth Fero Danese Italy small calabash shape.

Ashton Black Parrot from 1999(!) in a Dunnie bamboo brandy... Wow! This stuff is exceptional now that the tin has been open for a few weeks. A perique lovers dream!
f802816e.jpg

...this evening, settling down with a bowl of (1987) St. Bruno in a Cooper rusticated Canadian....fine pipe and fine tobacco... :cheers:

“Pipe smoking is the most protracted of all forms of tobacco consumption. It may explain why pipe smokers are generally regarded as patient men–and philosophers.”-Jerome E. Brooks, from The Mighty Leaf, Tobacco Through the Centuries

Embarcadero 8)

Pee-Diddian Castello Collection Prince 8)

Even better than usual tonight. :D

:face:

Finishing up the day with some Royal Yacht in a tan Relief Grain Charatan Billiard. sometimes ya need that nic hit to finish the day :p

SG Golden Glow in Big Ben
Cool and clouded morning on this side of the world

This evening started off with Anniversary Kake in a 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian. Now, I'm smoking Amphora Red in a Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark Dublin. Waiting in the wings are 2 MM cobs (one straight McArthur-like and one medium bend) filled with Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match.

Status
Not open for further replies.