What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solani Silver Flake in a Boswell Freehand Billiard. Ardbeg 10 on the side.

Happy Tuesday Night. :D

The last of this pouch of Amphora Red in a Peterson 314 Full Bend Sandblast system pipe. I'll give this mixture a break for a while since I have new stuff coming in the mail from P&C.

My final smoke of the evening/morning is Louisiana Red in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto.

Ratrray's Bagpiper's Dream in a Pete 03.

Fraternally

Jers

Peterson's Hyde Park in a Brebbia 301. (Test Match going well for England)

Fraternally

Jers

The last of a tin of McConnell's Red Virginia (nice VaPer!) in my good ol' Grabow Duke

Some McC FM 2000 in a Pete 2012 St Pat 80s.
Cup of coffee on the side.

...early AM, Condor Long Cut...followed by Wills Threre Castles(1978)...now, Bali Shag in a Savinelli rustic Canadian... :cheers:

after lunch, SWR... :cheers:

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”… PeterD

Just finished my first bowl of the day, some McC's FM 2000 in my Stanwell 45 Pot. Will have somemore later :p

004-001-42041.jpg

Dorchester in my old reliable 1980's smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian.

Three Friars in a tan etched 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2.

The last of my Kendal Flake, with some Walnut Flake added to fill up my Falcon (dover bowl)

Louisiana Red in a 2003 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville.

Just lit up a tasty bowl of G&H Dark Birdseye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. with a silver band and military bit.

G, H& Co. Brown Flake in a medium bend straight grain Rinaldo Collection EGEA 03 Silver Line 10.

...this evening, St. Bruno Flake...followed by D&R Picayune...now, Wills Three Castles in a Savinelli Baronet XL blast Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/313]
savine29.jpg
[/url]

...before bed, G&H Kendal Dark shag..... :cheers:

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Status
Not open for further replies.