What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS English Oriental Supreme in a Cussano Canadian

Onyx in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 rusticated Rhodesian.

Louisiana Red in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS with a cumberland stem.

Last pipe of the night is Peterson Sweet Killarney out of a Peterson red Killarney #86 :p

Good night BoB
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Who nibbles the moon?
Who takes a bite
Out of its roundness
Night by night,
Till nothing's left
But a crust-and then
Who bakes the moon all over again,
And hangs it up
All round and bright,
And ready for someone
To nibble and bite?
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Three Friars in a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple.

Enjoying some 8-year-old Scottish flake in a little Dunhill Canadian

Mac Baren Seven Seas Regular in a Pete 221.

Fraternally

Jers

Three Friars in a MM Diplomat cob.

On this chilly morning I had a La Strada bulldog load of "London Mixture". I use quotation marks because that is the blend I thought I was loading, but not what I smoked.

This is the second time I've gotten a tin of a Dunhill which contained a different blend from what I bought and what was labeled. This is actually Standard Mixture. I can smoke it, but do get peeved at this negligent quality control in packaging. (I have some experience in that area). Of course, now I am shy of buying another tin of LM at the B&M I got this one from, at least until they sell out of their current stock.

Rant over...sorry.

Mac Baren Vanilla Cream Flake mixed with Peterson Sweet Killarney in a Sav 320.

Fraternally

Jers

Dorchester in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top.

Dunhill Flake in a Charatan Belvedere pot.
Coffee on the side.

On my second bowl of Royal Yacht this am. This one in my Rosslare 999 I got last year. Think I'll just stay in a nic induced stupor for the day :twisted:

3437b1-1.jpg

Tried Presbyterian Mixture, for the first time, in a Kriswill Count. So good I immediately had another bowl. Then, just to be sure, topped it off with a bowl in a Moretti full bent Dublin freehand.

Three bowls in a row (more than I usually smoke in 3 days), and craving more of this stuff. It's gorgeous.

Green tea helped.

Louisiana Red in a smooth three quarter bend round volcano 1981 Briar Workshop signed by a name I can't read.

SG Westmoreland Mixture in a Peterson Kinsale XL16.

G&H Dark Birdseye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. with a silver band and military bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.