What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday Picinic in a MM bent Country Gentleman.

...early PM, Wills Three Castles...followed by Sutliff Mixture 79...now, SG Grouse-Moor Plug in a Cavicchi smooth Canadian.... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/314]
cavicc14.jpg
[/url]

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Music, my Pipes & Tobaccos…” PeterD

Trying the samples that came with my big P&C order: Butternut Burley in a 1979 MM cob, followed by Old Companion in a slight bend rusticated 1979 Savinelli Estella 310 poker, and now it's MacBaren Virginia #1 in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215.

Solani Silver Flake in a Boswell Freehand Billiard, Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout on the side.

Crooner in a 2002 medium bend rusticated Stanwell Golden Danish 139. Not a fan of this so far.

Last pipe of the night is McC Georgian Cream in a 1/4 bent Sav.

Good night BoB
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
A candle, a candle
To light me to bed;
A pillow, a pillow
To tuck up my head.
The moon is as sleepy as sleepy can be,
The stars are all pointing their fingers at me,
And Missus Hop-Robin, way up in her nest,
Is rocking her tired little babies to rest.
So give me a blanket
To tuck up my toes,
And a little soft pillow
To snuggle my nose.
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Just finishing Magnum Opus in a Peterson Captain Pete XL80, and will end the evening/morning with Three Friars in a MM Diplomat cob.

The last of the Arcadia Mixture, in a Jobey Ivory Prince

Frog Morton's Cellar in a small, straight Hilson meer-lined briar. I LOVE this tobacco!!! ;)

...early AM, Wills Three Castles...followed by, G&H Kendal Mixture in a Savinelli 804 rustic Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/315]
savine30.jpg
[/url]

...up next, SG Cob Plug... :cheers:

"...A Pipe smoker, by in large, is a gentleman and scholar...and there are damned few of us left..." PeterD

Royal Yacht in a MM cob with a huge mug of 100% Colombian.

It rarely gets much better...

Dorchester in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051.

Status
Not open for further replies.