What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boswell's Chocolate Cream in a Pete 221. (thanks Andy - I kept some of your samples back for enjoyment further down the line)
:cheers:

BTW isn't there something fantastically satisfying in getting a pipe cleaner all the way to the bowl, on a first attempt, with a Peterson System pipe? It doesn't happen very often for me...........

Fraternally

Jers

...early morning bowl of McC Christmas Cheer (1996) in a group 4 Dunhill Cumberland Lovat... :cheers:

...up next, another bowl of McC Mixture #14 (1993) in a Parker blast bent billiard... :cheers:

“My Passions are my children/grandkids, my religion, my music, my pipes & Tobaccos…” PeterD

Nice cool morning here. Although still t-shirt weather for me :lol: Had 3 or 4 cups of coffee and a bowl of Triple Play

The last of the Milonga I brought in my Growley elephants knee

GLP Union Square in a Royal Danish extended lovat. Yellowgrass tea with a dash of Drambuie on the side.

Had some GLP Fillmore in one of my Charatan Canadians this am. One of those rare "all that remained was fine white ash" smokes. 8)

...this afternoon, G&H Kendal Plug in a L'Antra Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/239]
l_antr12.jpg
[/url]

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination...

Dorchester in my trusty 1970s Peterson System Standard 305.

JKP in my Uber Madd dogg with very strong black coffee. Its been a long week.

2012 Christmas Cheer in Capricious. Figure I will smoke Virginias in her for a while then try a Lat. or two before I pick or she picks what is best.

Just lit another bowl of McC's FM #2000 in a Charatan Special Banker. This ;baccy is sooooo good :p

McClelland's Chocolate Cream, in the aro briar.

A little of the SG Navy Flake in a Dunhill. This stuff is about 2 years old now and is already showing some remarkable changes. The sweets are much more accentuated and I actually can taste a little of the rum topping. 8)

Rob_In_MO":s6b14c88 said:
McClelland's 2000 Fragrant Matured Cake in a MM Diplomat - and it's very good too. :cheers:

There, Monbla! Are you happy now? :p
As they say down here: " I mean to tell ya " I'm up to smoking almost a pound a month of this blend :p

Oriental Dusk in a Mastro Canadian.

More props to Monbla. Oriental #14 in a Peterson Flame Grain 999. Good stuff! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.