What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First bowl of some Dunhill Flake in my "new" old smooth Edward's Coachman I just found. It is like this one:

Coachman2.jpg

Blue Mountain in a basket billiard. An old favorite pipe with a good blend. Can't really tell the difference between Blue Mountain and Odyssey but still enjoyable.

FVF in a Le Nuvole small rusticated apple.

Just had a bowl of C&D Epiphany from 2010 in a Pete 03, quite a good smoke.

Getting myself the courage to go out and smoke a bowl of Murray's Warrior Plug in a MM Legend.

DrT999":gbn8ofnd said:
Pipe Smoker":gbn8ofnd said:
Five Brothers in Dr. Grabow Savoy (sorry, guys, If I often post here, I smoke 10-12 pipes per day , I can't resist... :) )
Post away! All of us who can barely fit in one a day (or only a few times a week) can live vicariously through you and Jim!

Kentucky Club aromatic with a little Warrior Plug, in a mini churchwarden
Haha! I doubt I'll ever get that kind of compliment again! And I'll accept it, too! :D Speaking of which: Sterling 1776 Bostonian in a 1975 medium bend yellow Pioneer meer.

Butternut Burley in a Charatan Perfection bent dublin.
Earl Grey on the side.

For the drive home tonight (hopefully before the downpour arrives) 1820 in my decorated BBk (current avatar pipe)

Current Three Nuns tinned version in a mid-late 1930s straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair.

Samuel Gawith's Best Brown Flake in a Neerup Classic Bulldog.

Dark Flake Unscented in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy.

Pre-dinner bowl of Red Rapparee in my Edward's 721 Canadian. I'd have to say this "new" stuff is as good as the "old" IMHO :p

Stonehaven in a smooth 2002 medium bend flame grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line 10 Egea 03 Titania.

...final pipe of the evening...Lane's Paladin in a Savinelli rustic Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/411]
savine23.jpg
[/url]

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker.

Boswell's Premium Burley in a smooth medium bend 1970s Savinelli Autograph 5 with a lucite stem and ferrule.

Status
Not open for further replies.