What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been really enjoying Escudo in an older Roermond pipe. I never hear Roermond being discussed, but I inherited this from my dad who smoked it lightly about 35 years ago or so. A fine smoker with great sentimental value for me.

...early AM...SG Cob Plug...now, G&H Kendal Gold in a Cavicchi bent smooth apple.... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/412]
cavicc21.jpg
[/url]

...up next...R. McConnell Special London shag... :cheers:

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Music, my Pipes & Tobaccos…” PeterD

The last of my stash of Sugar Barrel in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe.

J. Fox Sheans Blend in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

Dunhill EMP in a MM Country Gentleman cob.

Fraternally

Jers

Some Orlik Golden Sliced in a Charatan Special Banker like this one:

T2eC16dHJHIE9nysfBZFBQLn-BccuQ60_121.jpg

Boswell's Christmas Cookie in a Pete System 314.
Coffee on the side.

Just opened a "new" tin (dated 2007) of McC's Oriental #14 and will have a bowl of it after lunch in my Peterson Rosslare XO 02 bent. It's been about a month since I've had any of this FANTASTIC BALKAN :cheers:

PetersonRosslareXO02.jpg

Ashton Artisan's Blend. I love the smell and taste. For some reason it just feels like home.

2008 FVF from Kyle (!) in my favorite little group 2 Canadian

03c30071.jpg

An old girl friend of mine asked me to speak to her students for career day and rewarded me with a big bag of triple chocolate cookies and a cake made by her husband from an old Dutch recipe! :) Afterward, I went to JRs, bought 14 packs of pipe cleaners, and while talking pipe tobacco with the retail guy, I bought a MM Legend and two ounces of MacBaren London Blend, and smoked a bowl while talking pipes. Also bought a couple of tins each of FVF and BBF and a tin of MacBaren Navy Mixture. He gave me a small sample of Solani 127 to try. Smells good. I'll try it later.

Now, back home, smoking Louisiana Red in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS with a cumberland stem. And drying out some St James Flake for later. No, JRs does not carry St. James Flake. But they should!

Some after dinner FM 2000 in my new Growley Pot. It's been one of the best pipes I've EVER smoked during it's break-in. I have to highly recomend EVERYONEget one of his pipes :p

IMG_0516copy.jpg

St. James Flake in a 2002 full bend egg shaped meer.

...this evening...G&H Revor Plug...followed by, R. McConnell Special London...final pipe of the evening...MacBaren HH Matured Virginia in a Savinelli Hercules rustic Canadian... :cheers:

"...A Pipe smoker, by in large, is a gentleman and scholar...and there are damned few of us left..." PeterD

Status
Not open for further replies.