What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McConnell's Scottish Cake (rubbed out to a honeydew, per their suggestion) in a MM Diplomat.

C&D Pennington Gap in a Sav 1/2 bent "David's Choice" after work.

Another of the samples BH once sent me.

Veddy nice..............

Cheers,

RR

Magnum Opus in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell.

My end of day bowl of Royal Yacht in my Peterson Rocky 999 I got back in the early 70's. It's got a replacement fishtail bit on it. Not OEM :p

DonegalRocky999.jpg

DGT of Revor Plug in 1/2 bent bulldawg. Good stuff. When I saw the hair sprouting from the bowl I thought it might be ready. It is. Yup. Good stuff.

Germains Plum Cake in a 1978 smooth three quarter bend Danish Special.

...early AM...G&H Kendal Gold...followed by TN Flying Dutchman(1972) in a Parker blast bent billiard... :cheers:

...up next...Sutliff Mixture 79...

BE WELL…SMOKE WELL…

Haven’t done this in a while, thought it might be fun, so without further ado......

JFH Blueberry Hill in a Jobey Asti Classic 165 is my last pipe of the night (@ 4:30 AM) after a very long day. The flavor is totally Blueberry Pancakes with butter. YUM!

:sleep: Good night BoB :sleep:

Who nibbles the moon?
Who takes a bite
Out of its roundness
Night by night,
Till nothing's left
But a crust-and then
Who bakes the moon all over again,
And hangs it up
All round and bright,
And ready for someone
To nibble and bite?
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Headin' out the door with an Edward's 713-L Apple full of Oriental #14. My old Dunhill roll-up is full of it for yhe day as well :p

Dunhill EMP in a MM Country Gentleman cob.

Fraternally

Jers

1947 Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording.

Status
Not open for further replies.