What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...early AM...G&H Kendal Dark...followed by Wills Three Castles...now, Am Spirit Perique Blend in a P&T POY Castello searock billiard... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/423]
castel10.jpg
[/url]

...up next...D&R Picayune...

“There’s no sweeter tobacco comes from Virginia & no better brand than Three Caftles (Castles)” WM Thackeray-quote inscribed on The Three Caftles Tobacco tin of WD & WO Wills,
Bristol & London

For the ride home, some 1820 in a large bent basket briar

Earlier, it was Louisiana Red in a smooth rough top Savinelli Autograph 5 medium bend sitter. Now, it's the current Three Nuns tinned version in a mid-late 1930s straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair. The Dunhill's been through God knows what the last 80-plus years, but it's still a champ!

The break-in continues, another bowl of FM 2000 in my new Growley Pot. This ones been the easiest pipe I have EVER broken in !! :p

IMG_0516copy.jpg

St. James Flake in a 2002 full bend egg shaped meer.

...final pipe of the evening...D&R Picayune in a group 4 1966 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

McClelland 5100 Full English in a Stanwell Apple 2000 POY. Tobak was delivered today. It's more like a medium, and at times it's more like a Virginia. No matter. It should improve with some age on it, which was the idea when it was ordered.

FVF in a small 1982 three quarter bend meer with a smiling Turk's head.

Onyx in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell. Great stuff!

Boswell's Apple Strudel in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

Sterling 1776 Bostonian in a 1975 medium bend yellow Pioneer meer. Almost done with a very long work day/night/morning.

1776 Tobacco Company's Bostonian in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

I note that JimInks is hitting the Sterling Bostonian again this morning. It's a favorite of mine. Jack Peterson better whip up another batch real soon for his smokin' men here. This morning I'm burning a ton of Engine 99 in my Savinelli HERCULES 619EX. When this pipe fires, Engine 99 is an express trip from Montauk Point to Penn Station New York. The signals better all be green and there is no friggin changin at Jamaica. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, it's the Long Island Railroad god bless it all all who ride it and no, I'm not crazy just smoking a giant happy pipe.

P.S. Some days Engine 99 is a Diesel Locomotive and other days a Fire Engine. Today I'm feeling choooo chooooo

...early AM...G&H Kendal Mixture...followed by G&H Dark Plug...now, TN Flying Dutchman(1972) in a Radice Rind Billiard... :cheers:

=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/425]
radice11.jpg
[/url]

...up next...Walnut Flake...

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…
PeterD

Started the day with some Erinmore Flake in one of my BBB's, a Silver Mounted Pot. This stuff IS tastey but it AIN'T anywhere near Juicy Fruit as some say :p

First smoke today - GLP Westminster in Don Floriani Olive wood pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.