What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started a big bowl of solani 633, got 1/3 of the way in, set it aside and had a bowl of Lakeland brickle fortissimo. Wonderful stuff! Than finishing the 633. Lovely rainy night.

Lane bulk nougat in a grabow savoy with some highland single malt (cheap no name, save the good stuff for the weekend)

On a side note, I picked up some dunhill nightcap the other day. I had no reason to get it other than I've seen a number of you guys posting in this thread that you are smoking it. There is so much flavor going on, I love it.

Uhle's Perfection Plug Burley in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 Ben Wade Golden Matt freehand sitter.

Haunted Bookshop in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob.

Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker.

...early AM...PA...now...SG Grouse-Moor Mixture in a Chacom smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Granger.... :cheers:

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination…

Emp in a Pete Dracula 999.
Black coffee on the side.

SOTE in an early Ashton (1986).

IMAG1485-1-1.jpg

8)

Some sweet/peppery for my third bowl of the day, Orlik Golden Sliced, my fave VaPer in my GBD Virgin pot w/Perspex sb stem.
mmmmmmmmmmm :twisted:

Current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2003 horn Meer.

Germain's Rich Dark Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver band on the shank and stem.

Bayou Morning in a Peterson Irish Harp 150

Steven Books Irishman's 5 O'Clock in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell.

Mailman just dropped off an order I had sent to the Boys in Beantown and I have loaded up my Mountbatten (Charatan second) blasted Canadian with some of the 1/2 lb. of Royal Blend I just got from Peretii's ( I love the yellow "paint" cans the 1/2 and one pound quantities come in :twisted: ) . Aaaaah memories of 759 with this one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.