What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my after lunch bowl, this one some more FM 2000 in a Guibleo de Oro Sav pot. third bowl of this today. It'd become my "daily smoke" now :twisted:

After shoveling 18" of snow off my walks and deck, I sat outside and smoked a bowl of Wilke Rumcake in my Pete B8 St. Paddy's Day 2002.

SOTE in a Comoy.

IMAG1045-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

Just finished a bowl of Paul Spaniola's 58th Anniversary blend in a Cayuga bent billiard. That blend is a very nice aromatic with rum and raisin flavoring. It was warm enough to be outside for the whole bowl while I say on the porch and read.

Since I was here last, I smoked a bowl of Old Companion in a smooth briar calabash shaped Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier JR Fait Main with a horn ferrule. Now, it's Louisiana Red in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn.

first of two after dinner bowls tonight. This one's some Royal Blend in a Charatan 2109DC Relief Grain bent bulldog. Opened that "paint can
again and I went back 30+ years ago! If you want to see what the old 759 was like, get some of this :twisted:

Stonehaven in a smooth 2002 medium bend flame grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line 10 Egea 03 Titania.

C&D Kajun Kake, in my Sav Straight Grain. I can't get enough of this stuff!!! Anyone got anything similar? Nice perique and some decent spice flavor?
Zach

...after dinner...MacBaren HH Matured Virginia...followed by...HOW Revelation (1978)...now... Am. Spirit Perique Blend in a Preben Holm freehand... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/483]
preben11.jpg
[/url]

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Half way through a bowl of Freight Train in a 1978 smooth three quarter bend Danish Special.

FVF in a small 1982 three quarter bend meer with a smiling Turk's head.

Back to Prince Albert roll ups. Got company over an the guys say they don't want no Latakia. It's three to one, so I'm outnumbered tonight.

The current MacBaren Symphony in a straight 1978 black sandblasted Sir Brent billiard with lucite stem and silver band repair on the shank.

Status
Not open for further replies.