What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
London Mixture, in an Old Antiquari GG65.
Earl Grey on the side.

Sutliff CD Blend in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard.

To celebrate my 1,000 post, I'm lighting up a bowl of FVF in a small 1982 three quarter bend meer with a smiling Turk's head.

Bob's Chocolate Flake in a Brigham Rhodesian

Jim: how's that CD Blend? I hope to get to it next month; it will take over the spot I currently have for R-Blend/Painter Hills

DrT999":uj2othwm said:
Bob's Chocolate Flake in a Brigham Rhodesian

Jim: how's that CD Blend? I hope to get to it next month; it will take over the spot I currently have for R-Blend/Painter Hills
It reminds me a little of Country Doctor, just like the description says. Not a bad smoke. I'm not a big fan of Sutliff normally, but I kinda like this blend.

Just got a trade sample of Steven Brooks First Smoke of the Day in a brown sandblasted slight bend 1982 Savinelli Non Pareil 99 with a lucite ferrule and stem. I've never tried their blends before, but this is one great smoke!

Kendal's #7 in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624.

Crossroads (thanks GK) in a very ugly 1980 medium bend Lorenzo Leganza Sigma 8635 etched rough top.

...final pipe of the evening...Murray's Chairman Flake in a 1966 Dunhilll shell billiard...

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

Germain's Rich Dark Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver band on the shank and stem. A lot of description for such a small pipe.

PS LTF in my new Luciano 2013 POY Eskimo. Haven't had the LTF in awhile....guess I should start a PAD post....

Minutes away from Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker.

St. James Flake that was gifted to me by a generous brother in my Pete 309 System tonight. Sitting out by the fire pit trying to stay warm in this mid-30 degree weather!

Second bowl of va butternut rum in my basket billiard accompanied by my 6th 3 finger glass of crown royal whiskey. Happy Saturday night brothers!

MisterE":v9xgdw4v said:
gurkhafanatic":v9xgdw4v said:
accompanied by my 6th 3 finger glass of crown royal whiskey. Happy Saturday night brothers!
:shock: :drunken:

Irish Flake in a Pete 264.
My selection of tins around here is slim but hopefully will be better tomorrow with a visit to a new store

1985 MacBaren Navy Flake in a smooth three quarter bend early '70s Stanwell Design Choice 837 sitter.

Most of today was spent buying shelves and drawers for my cellar. Only managed to get a bowl of 3p in a cob and now I'm smoking 5 brothers in a different cob

Status
Not open for further replies.