What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up late due to my day off, and am smoking Dunhill Early Morning in my NEW MORETTI SUPER MAGNUM FAN!!!!!! How beautiful is this thing!!! Thanks Mr. Marco!!!

Sorry about the messy look. Woke up just looking forward to a pipe. WHOLE pot of FRENCH press on the side! BEST way to wake up!!!
Zach

lakeland brickle fortissimo in my sav 613ks. french press on the side. next... probably 9 year old start of the east in my pete sherlock backer street. or maybe penzance, or ten russians. latakia on the brain today

Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog.

Brigadier Black ALAMO in a cheap, little MM Mizzou (took three bowls... they're kinda small).

Just finished my early afternoon bowl, first one of Royal Yacht for the day. Smoked it in one of the two only estates I own, my Stanwell Legend 45 pot.

004-001-42041.jpg

Starting to break in another pipe, this one a basket briar, sort of a Zulu shape marked MT Czech, so 1/2 a bowl of Carter Hall

...final pipe of the day...Bell's Three Nuns (1978) in a P&T 2007 POY Savinelli rustic bulldog... :cheers:

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Union Square in a smooth A-R Caminetto short Canadian. :heart:

:face:

Earlier, it was Onyx in a 2003 medium bend lattice URAL meer. Now, I'm part way through a bowl of PS Luxury Navy Flake in a smooth three quarter bend early '70s Stanwell Design Choice 837 sitter. And a Sprite.

Angler's Dream in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard.

Inspired by the "Aged Haddo's" thread, I'm having some from 2000 in an Ashton billiard

Peterson Sunset Breeze in My 2013 Peterson St. Paddy's Day pipe.

Early start to the day with some FM 2000, in a Peterson Premier blasted bulldog my father got in London back in '46/'47. Gonna be a Pete day for sure!
Cuppa Barry's Irish Breakfast Tea n cream on the side :p

Star of the East Flake in my 2013 Peterson St. Paddy's Day pipe.

JFH Old Toby in my 2013 Peterson St. Paddy's Day pipe.

Just finished a bowl of Anniversary Kake in the pre-republic Peterson, will do the same this evening with a wee dram of Jameson's

8563841305_7c072ca266_c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.