What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS Bullseye Flake in a Pete Dracula 999.
Earl Grey on the side.

A generous Bob sent me a sample of McC's Bulk 2015 Va/Per flake to try so I thought I would do a pre-dinner bowl of it in my Bacchus meer to get the true flavor. Smells like a nice red va with some pepery top note but sadly NO ketchup !! :evil: I like what it's doing so far! I'll let ya know how it finishes out later. :twisted:

559899751_o1.jpg

SPC Plum Pudding in a Peterson St Pat 80s.
Black coffee on the side.

...final pipe of the day...Lane's Paladin in a Radice Rind Billiard...

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Music, my Pipes & Tobaccos…”
PeterD

Earlier, it was Old Companion in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot. Now, it's Angler's Dream in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main.

Just lit up another bowl of this McC's Bulk 2015, this one in one of my Charatan Special Bankers . This is some TASTEY stuff :p

Haunted Bookshop in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob.

Mohawk River in a 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter.

...early AM...PA...followed by...my current bowl of SG 1792 Flake in a P&T 2005 POY L'Antra rustic panel Lovat .... :cheers:

...up next...D&R Three Sails... :cheers:

"WHEN YOU PRAY WITH THIS PIPE, YOU PRAY FOR EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE PRAYS WITH YOU."
-BLACK ELK, HOLY MAN OF THE OGLALAS

Earlier it was Reverie in my Irving Cobb cob and now it's St Bruno (thanks again to my friend ally) in my Boswell Churchwarden.

Just touched flame to McClelland 5100 leaf in a Chacom Concorde Oom Paul.

Just lit up a bowl of some McC's Bulk 2015 in my Growley pot. This is some NICE spicy/sweet Red Va/Per for sure :p

GrowleyPot1.jpg

PS Luxury Navy Flake in a 1998 smooth three quarter bend Peterson Limerick 69.

...a pleasant afternoon bowl of 5 Brothers in a Brebbia first tan calabash... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/505]
my_bre13.png
[/url]

...up next....Cob Plug... :cheers:

Frenchy's SOB in an early Radice Rind three quarter bend sandblast egg with a bamboo-style carving on the shank.

Status
Not open for further replies.